Cover girl clean normal skin pressed powder classic beige
Good

Cover girl clean normal skin pressed powder classic beige Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 333 in Powder

October 20, 2016

My go to makeup...Covergirl...been around forever...Love it..Recommend it..never buy another brand...its a trust thing...you know you will get excellent quality when you buy covergirl products!!

September 29, 2016

I love this pressed powder because it does not clog my pores, has a really nice clean smell and it stays on long battling oily looking skin. I choose this color classic beige because it matches a great variety of different shades of foundation so it doesn't show. I love the nice matte finish I get when I use this powder and I find it enables all my other products to apply easier. Like primer for paint. This is almost the best comparison. My blush lasts longer and goes on more evenly. My eyeshadow also sticks better. If I get the powder on my eyelashes which is always the case, it helps them appear thicker. I'd say I only need to reapply once during the summer months and in the winter you do. It need to re apply at all. The price is great considering it lasts about a month. It used to be around 6 dollars but I just picked some up and it was closer to 8 dollars. Still really worth it though. This is one of those essential items I cannot live without.