Cover girl cover up concealer stick Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 405 in Concealer

January 07, 2017

I love this product, it goes go smooth, and blends nicely. A little goes a long way. It has lasted me quiet a long time now and it's still going. I use it everyday and plan on continuing to use it everyday.

December 19, 2016

I do like the shade of the concealer that matches my skin tone and the easiness to apply the concealer. price is okay, not too expensive. I will buy it again

September 28, 2016

I actually use the Cover Girl concealer stick as my foundation. I apply it only to areas where I have blemishes/imperfections. Then I run it in and top with powder and I'm ready to go. It's the only concealer product that I use on my sensitive skin.

September 12, 2016

I don't wear a lot of make up. However like most women I do have bags under my eyes. Without spending a lot of money on concealer this product does the trick.

August 14, 2016

This little concealer stick packs a punch!! I am a mom and I work a stressful job so the circles under my eyes are a real make up challenge. I didn't expect to love a concealer stick so much, especially since it's a drug store buy. But this one works great for me! I draw a triangle under each eye, blend it in and apply foundation over top. Good bye dark circles!!

June 30, 2016

Hides dark circles with ease, no creasing, not sticky or too dry, easy to blend, good colour choices, doesn't make me break out, stays put all day, easy to use, doesn't break easy

June 28, 2016

I use the concealer stick on a daily basis as I have dark circles under my eyes and it works awesome! I have never been able to find something that would give me the coverage that I needed :)

April 29, 2016

fantastic product.... does not make skin oily. color match is good. does not clog poors and cause pimples. my daughters dance team uses it as well we love the product

April 25, 2016

Really stuck well, on my sking , all throughout the day, and totally covered-up my blemishes, acne, and other imperfections, on my face! Made it look clean, and cleared!!! ;) :D

April 21, 2016

This stick has lasted me for about a year. I am so inlove and I'm almost out and need to find another one. I bought it for about $6 at recall. Worth it! Blends in with my concealer liquid!

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Cone

Tashah24 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Glam Sense

MARS BARS SNACK SIZE

Tolexmi added a new review for
    Old Spice Swagger Shampoo