CoverGirl OutLast LipStain Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 1085 in Lipstick

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won't come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips-just draw on color without any hassle!

January 11, 2017

I have this lipstain in a neutral brownish color. If my lips are fresh and smooth it works incredibly! Lasts for most of my workday. Will definitely purchase again.

December 31, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of these lipstains, however I do use one. It's a reddish plum colour and very pretty. The issues I have though are that you really need to exfoliate your lips prior to using the lipstain or any dry skin will turn darker and look gross. They smell and taste great, and have decent staying power, they just aren't amazing.

October 07, 2016

I've been using OutLast lip stains for a few years now and they've always worked well for me. I think the trick is in choosing the right color and not applying too much since the markers are very potent. I've recommended them to my friends and they've all liked them as well. Not the most incredible product out there but very good for fast and durable application.

September 23, 2016

Bought a couple of these and am always happy with them. The colour always stayed and don't need to reapply often. Loved the different colours in this line as well. Occasionally have to use lip balm over top because they can dry out my lips a bit.

August 31, 2016

I love it! I love it! I love it! Up here in ontario, I cant seem to find it anymore but if it was around I would buy it everytime! Other products just do not compare.

July 29, 2016

For the first few days of applying the covergirl lip stain, the color came out to the perfection, but afterwards the color started to Crack and look ugly, I usually love lipstain but this one disappointed me

May 10, 2016

I love this lipstain. It is a fantastic alternative to a lipstick and has powerful color and hold. It is easy to apply but you have to be very careful otherwise your mistake is semi-permanent. I would recommend.

May 03, 2016

I purchased the CoverGirl Outlast LipStain in the Teasing Blush (415) color and I love it! I've actually gotten a few compliments at work and from friends. One friend liked it so much she went out and bought herself one. I like that it lasts a long time. I like to put in on and apply lip gloss over top for a shiny look. I especially like the color Teasing Blush because I think it looks very natural.

April 21, 2016

Firstly, I was excited to try this product. The colors to choose were so bright. I purchased a bold pink and couldn't wait to try it. When I applied the color, it was everything that I was looking for. The issue I had was trying to remove the color from my lips - this took way more time than I had anticipated. Personally I liked the product but found the removal too much.

April 21, 2016

I found that this actually dried my lips and didn't stain very effectively. The smell was not something I wanted to keep using that is for sure. I tend to like CoverGirl products, but this one wasn't my favorite. :(