CoverGirl Brow & Eye Makers Reviews

Ranked #199 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

CoverGirl's Brow and Eye Makers defines brows and line eyes naturally. Its all in one pencil makes it perfect for easy application. Ophthalmologist tested, Water resistant, with a sharpener included. See covergirl.ca for more information.

March 11, 2015

I just do not get the eye pencils. When you have no brows, you need a filler or fiber to make it look like you have some brows. This pencil is just to high light brows. If you hardly have any, you can't. I'm not going to use a pencil and draw them on and end up looking like a circus clown.

October 23, 2013

This is a very useful and practical product. I use this on my eyebrows almost every day, just to touch them up. I do use this sometimes for a more natural looking eye liner. My only complaint is that they are a little hard, so you need to hold it over a lighter for a few seconds and then let it cool a little so soften it, especially when using it as a liner.

March 27, 2013

i love it ... cause its amazing

May 14, 2012

love it so much....got to buy it

April 25, 2012

As a rule I tend to buy only COVER GIRL eye wear products ! I love the Brow and eye maker...its a wonderful combonation and easy to use...Exactly what I was looking for...Not pricy and a fantastic long wearing product.

April 02, 2012

Inexpensive and goes on smooth. Does not include a brow brush to help finish the look. Good cheap brand.

April 02, 2012

Loved the colors, easy to apply!

June 23, 2011

i love their products they have been around since i was a teenager and ive rarely switched makeup.

March 12, 2009

I am a natural blonde, and thus I have had the lifelong problem of invisible eyebrows. They arent so invisible that I dont have to pluck shape them, but they are so invisible that if I dont darken them by some means something looks 'off'.
I've tried many different things and for a long time I settled with a light blondey brown colored eyeshadow.
My problem was that I could never find a eyebrow pencil the right shade. They were always too dark and didn't work with my pale complexion. One day I accidentally found this eyebrow pencil and it solved all of my eyebrow issues.
It is the perfect color for a fair skinned blonde such as myself. it applies evenly and smudges well (i use my eyebrow brush) to create a natural look. Ever since I found this product my eyebrow worries are gone.
I would recomend this product to any pale blondes who prefer a more natural look.
It is a very inexpensive product as well, well worth the $2-3 for the finishing touch to your look,

There is only one downfall to this product- unlike most other eyebrow pencils - this eyebrow pencil does not come with an eyebrow brush which can cost you a bit extra if you dont have one.

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag