CoverGirl Clean Matte BB cream Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 183 in BB Creams

November 12, 2016

I love this bb cream. This is the perfect bb cream to wear when you just want some coverage but not a thick foundation. I have oily skin and this keeps my skin matte all day . The shade range isn't great I wear medium, and it works for my skin tone.

October 05, 2016

Bonne bb crème pour tout les jours. La Couvrance sur la peau est moyenne. Beau fini sur ma peau ,lisse les imperfections. Je fixe ma bb crème avec un peu de poudre libre et la tenue du produit est excellente pour le petit prix !.

October 05, 2016

I have combInation skin and I really liked the medium coverage it provided. It dries matte, to a powder like finish and it lasted all day for me. I also used a primer underneath. It looks very natural and you can barely tell I am wearing foundation, it pairs well with the cover girl clean pressed powders. I use this during the day when I don't want a great deal of coverage and I have even been asked what kind of makeup I use. It is very inexpensive at walmart and if you switch it up your foundations last longer.

October 05, 2016

If you have normal to oily skin then this foundation is a perfect choice for you. You can get light to medium coverage with a beautiful and natural finish that looks like skin! I definitely recommend trying it!
I have very oily skin and this foundation lasts on me up to 8 hours without fading or creasing.My face also stayed matte for about 4 hours which is quite impressive!This foundation has a thin consistency and is so easy to blend

September 23, 2016

I've never really been a fan of BB creams but me and heat don't get along so caking my face with heavy foundation in the summer is something I dread. I bought this because I heard great claims about the coverage and it keeps you matte. I don't mind it.. I find if you don't wear it for a super long time it stays pretty good but I do find it can move around and oxidize a bit. The coverage is great though..gets rid of redness and does a good job of keeping you matte.

September 16, 2016

I love this bb cream. It's almost like a foundation with great medium coverage. It is completely matte and doesn't slide of my face even when wearing for 8 hours. Blends well with both beauty sponge and brush.

September 07, 2016

I like Covergirl's Clean Matte BB Cream. I've used and loved BB Creams in the past, as I love how it's an all-in-one base product. One thing I missed, as I'm used to traditional Korean and Asian BB Creams, is the lack of SPF. It would make it even better if I could skip the sunscreen and rely on Clean Matte BB Cream.

I liked the consistency of the BB cream, it was just the right thickness for me. It was easy to apply and blended well. The coverage was also alright for me, it was easy to adjust to get lighter or medium coverage. I had decent wear with it, I averaged about 3+ hours before starting to notice shine.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review from BzzAgent.

August 31, 2016

I've been using this for a week now and I find it goes on way nicer with a brush opposed to my fingertips. It provides good coverage but I didn't find it helped with my oily skin

August 30, 2016

You want to use this product if you have oily skin. Important though to use an illuminating primer or add some illumination to it to avoid a dullness effect.

August 25, 2016

I love the covergirl clean matte BB cream, it's super light and makes you feel like your not wearing make-up at all. It also stays and stays matte, even after physical activities!