CoverGirl Clean Matte BB cream Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 199 in BB Creams

March 14, 2017

Best BB cream in the market for the price. I've acne-prone skin, which breakouts so easily whenever I try a new product. This didn't clog my pores, and I didn't even feel like I had put something on my face. However, I find it really hard to find perfect shade for me.

March 14, 2017

I truly loved this product! I love that I can have a BB cream without feeling oily! Definitely one of my favorites for my sensitive skin! There was no strong smell and it was very easy to apply.

March 14, 2017

I absolutely love Cover Girl's new Clean Matt BB Cream! I was looking for an oil free BB cream and this was a great find! I use it everyday to help with light coverage on my face and to help moisturize all day! Super smooth, very little scent, and very easy to use. Would totally recommend it to everyone!

March 09, 2017

This is easily the best BB cream I've tried. It's almost like a medium-coverage foundation, but very light. It applies well and isn't cakey. The only downside is that it's only available in 6 shades, but there is one fair enough for me and that's not something I can say for many other brands. Definitely recommend!

March 03, 2017

I LOVE this bb cream. It applies so easily on the skin and it's also really smooth. I use of mix of 10 and 20 for my skin and it's perfect. I got them, because of Youtubers, and I really don't regret it. It stays all day on the skin. Although I don't have a oily skin, it work perfectly with my dry skin as well. Love this product

February 27, 2017

Ok, the price is unbeatable. The colors are limited because it's a bb cream but it wasn't that hard to find my shade. My skin is combination and for the most part the bb cream holds up but my t-zone area despite it claiming to be matte doesn't stop the oils from penetrating through the makeup and showing up by the end of the day especially if it is warm outside. Even if I set is with powder and setting spray my t-zone still ends up shiny which is quite disappointing. That being said, it is much more matte than foundations/bb creams that say semi-matte or glowy finish. I can see this working average on people with combination/oily skin and exceptional for people with normal skin.

January 11, 2017

I had the opportunity to try this product, and I loved it! I liked how light it was on my skin, and how easily it applied. I think the only part of it that I wasn't a fan of was that the coverage was very light and I had to re-apply throughout the day as the matte finish didn't last very long. I would recommend this for every day use, but not if you're going out for the night or to a special event.

January 07, 2017

This is not a BB cream..this is a medium coverage foundation...and it is really great! It goes on easily, no fussing, dries down quickly and keeps me matte all day. It is inexpensive at around $8 and easily accessible at Walmart or drug stores. The only downside I have found is that it only comes in 6 shades.

November 12, 2016

I love this bb cream. This is the perfect bb cream to wear when you just want some coverage but not a thick foundation. I have oily skin and this keeps my skin matte all day . The shade range isn't great I wear medium, and it works for my skin tone.

October 05, 2016

Bonne bb crème pour tout les jours. La Couvrance sur la peau est moyenne. Beau fini sur ma peau ,lisse les imperfections. Je fixe ma bb crème avec un peu de poudre libre et la tenue du produit est excellente pour le petit prix !.