CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 333 in Powder

This Clean Pressed Powder gives you a fresh, natural look that lasts. Our shine-free formula helps make pores less visible, so skin looks soft, smooth and naturally beautiful. Can be worn alone or over your matching shade of Covergirl Clean makeup for a fresh finish that lasts. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas. For more information, please go to http://www.covergirl.ca.

September 30, 2016

It worked well for me especially for my oily skin. I also have sensitive skin so I had to wash the sponge that comes with every week or I just buy sponges from the dollar store. It has matte finish and the coverage is great as well.

September 22, 2016

I love this, especially in the summer, I find it makes my face look less oily and it makes my foundation stay on all day. I use this as part of my daily routine and it helps for when I am adding my brow stick to shape my brows, i find it helps the liner go on better. It smells good and it does not clog pores.

August 30, 2016

This product works very well on my skin. It is well priced and works great. I love how it has a mirror inside the compact. Its very convenient and i carry it everywhere i go in case i need to touch up.

August 24, 2016

I have shiny oily skin, so I'm constantly putting on powder. Before I discovered CoverGirls clean foundations I tried a few different brands, it was always the same result though, worked for about half an hour, but clogged my pores so before I knew it my skin was even more shiny and oily than before I'd put it on.
I love my clean powder as it doesn't seem to clog my pores and I only have to reapply once after wearing it all day.

April 25, 2016

This is the only powder compact I buy now. The powder is lightweight and covers nicely. It works wonderfully and despite the fact that I have sensitive skin this has never given me any issues. beautiful product

April 02, 2016

I usually dust a very light layer over my face (after applying concealer and foundation). It helps to set my make-up and evens out my skin tone (I don't wear a lot of foundation or concealer). It's light enough that you don't feel like your face has layers caked-on. I would definitely recommend this product. It's compact so you can bring it with you throughout your day and apply more to greasy areas when needed.

April 02, 2016

I'm not someone who wears a lot of makeup but I find that this product is very simple and easy to use. I use this to even out my skin tone and to eliminate any shine from my face.

April 02, 2016

This is my favourite pressed powder! I use it along my t-zone because it gets so oily and this powder is just enough to cover it up and give me a almost matte look. I've been using this for years after my cousin recommended it to me. I don't use the sponge/pad that comes with the powder instead I use a big blush brush and just brush it all over my t-zone and I find it works better than the sponge/pad.

March 28, 2016

I totally LOVE it !!! I have light oily skin so wearing foundations sometimes isnt too great cause it wont last long.Ive tried this product and i have NO complaints about it.I feel beautiful when i wear it and i dont worry about it being greasy and such.Thumbs uup for this product.LOVE IT!

March 25, 2016

Love this pressed powder. I use it every time I wear makeup. It helps to keep my face less greasy looking and it doesn't irritate my skin like most makeup does. It's wonderful!!!!