CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 344 in Powder

This Clean Pressed Powder gives you a fresh, natural look that lasts. Our shine-free formula helps make pores less visible, so skin looks soft, smooth and naturally beautiful. Can be worn alone or over your matching shade of Covergirl Clean makeup for a fresh finish that lasts. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas. For more information, please go to http://www.covergirl.ca.

January 27, 2017

I have been using this powder over top of my clean foundation and just like the foundation it has a great, fresh smell. Like Noxema skin cream. You can use a little for a natural look or use a little more for oily skin I think it works good and leaves my skin feeling clean.

January 25, 2017

I have been using this powder forever! It feels great on my skin over foundation. It also lasts all day. Has a great feel and color coverage is fantastic!

January 16, 2017

J'ai une peau grasse à tendance acnéique avec des pores dilatés et je garde ce produit dans mon sac à main en tout temps. Il est parfait pour mes retouches, car il absorbe mon excès d'huile et ma peau paraît normale toute la journée. Je dois en appliquer souvent, mais il n'obstrue pas mes pores et il ne me donne pas des boutons alors c'est formidable! Je le recommande à toutes celles qui ont une peau mixte à grasse!

September 30, 2016

It worked well for me especially for my oily skin. I also have sensitive skin so I had to wash the sponge that comes with every week or I just buy sponges from the dollar store. It has matte finish and the coverage is great as well.

September 22, 2016

I love this, especially in the summer, I find it makes my face look less oily and it makes my foundation stay on all day. I use this as part of my daily routine and it helps for when I am adding my brow stick to shape my brows, i find it helps the liner go on better. It smells good and it does not clog pores.

August 30, 2016

This product works very well on my skin. It is well priced and works great. I love how it has a mirror inside the compact. Its very convenient and i carry it everywhere i go in case i need to touch up.

August 24, 2016

I have shiny oily skin, so I'm constantly putting on powder. Before I discovered CoverGirls clean foundations I tried a few different brands, it was always the same result though, worked for about half an hour, but clogged my pores so before I knew it my skin was even more shiny and oily than before I'd put it on.
    I love my clean powder as it doesn't seem to clog my pores and I only have to reapply once after wearing it all day.

April 25, 2016

This is the only powder compact I buy now. The powder is lightweight and covers nicely. It works wonderfully and despite the fact that I have sensitive skin this has never given me any issues. beautiful product

April 02, 2016

I usually dust a very light layer over my face (after applying concealer and foundation). It helps to set my make-up and evens out my skin tone (I don't wear a lot of foundation or concealer). It's light enough that you don't feel like your face has layers caked-on. I would definitely recommend this product. It's compact so you can bring it with you throughout your day and apply more to greasy areas when needed.

April 02, 2016

I'm not someone who wears a lot of makeup but I find that this product is very simple and easy to use. I use this to even out my skin tone and to eliminate any shine from my face.