CoverGirl Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara by LashBlast Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 773 in Mascara

November 19, 2016

I really like this mascara. I don't leave the brush in it because I seem to have a clump problem with almost all mascaras. I know its something with me. I love when friends can tell I have lashes. It makes me feel great that look I did it. I did have a bit of dots or maybe its called flakey. It still a great choice for a great price. Plus anytime Im given a compliment the product and myself must be doing something right.

October 22, 2016

This mascara was wonderful. It don't clump at all, have good volume and stayed on well ( no flaking under the eyes that make you look like a racoon). I have sensitive eyes and this mascara didn't irritate. It has a bit of a strong scent when applying but goes away right away.

July 17, 2016

For years, I searched for the perfect mascara, and every time I found my way back to the lash blast family, specifically, clump crusher- water resistant.

It never clumps, it stays on all day, and can handle the gym or a day at the beach.

And, for under $10 a tube, you can't go wrong!

May 05, 2016

The only mascara I have found that doesn't flake off at the end of the day. Not overkill, doesn't make my lashes extremely long. Easy to clean off daily and makes my eyes just pop! Love this product! Know lots of girls who also love it.

March 09, 2016

This is an awesome mascara and is 100% clump free and defines the lashes well. However, it is not water proof and comes off too easily when working out. I love this mascara but would not buy it again if I'm looking for a water-proof mascara.

February 08, 2016

The mascara does last great throughout the day, but it does not go on clump free as advertised. I did not enjoy this product and will not be purchasing again.

January 09, 2016

Pros:
Amazing separation.
Great for the lower lashes because of the small wand.
Does minimal flaking.
Great length.

Cons:
Not too great on volume.
Will not hold my curl.

Final verdict: I've repurchased this several times so yes its pretty good. I use this as my first coat of mascara before going in with another mascara that will hold my curl for my top lashes. This is the mascara I use for my bottom lashes.

1.5/5

November 20, 2015

This was a total disappointment. It's "Water Resistant" label meant when my contacts caused my eyes to water I turned into a raccoon. While I wasn't expecting it to stay on all day I thought it would stand up a little bit better against moisture than it's none water resistant counterparts. The brush was decent but I found it a bit bulky to hold and the mascara smudged easily when going on. I fell for the advertisements and regret spending the money on a big brand like CoverGirl.

September 23, 2015

I bought this product a week or so ago and I can't get enough of it. I wear it every day :)
I Defiantly recommend this. It's the best product by far

June 27, 2015

There's literally no clumps, what more could you ask for?
I'm not sure if its expensive or not because I got it as a gift but I like it...I actually like all the Covergirl mascaras I have tried