CoverGirl Colorlicious Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #160 out of 1014 in Lipstick

August 24, 2016

I received this lipstick in the shade Succulent Cherry back when I used to subscribe to beauty boxes. It had that weird floral perfume/waxy plasticky smell that some drugstore lipsticks have, and it's not a good smell (not to me, anyway). When I put it on my lips, the colour was pretty pigmented, however it did not go on too evenly. The main thing was that I had to take it off less than ten minutes later due to the sheer amount of stinging my poor lips were feeling! It was absolutely terrible. I had breakouts around my mouth the next day. I will never use this again.

March 29, 2016

I purchased this product at my local drug store hoping to try a lipstick for a change. The colour I got was seduce scarlet. ( I decided to try out that Taylor Swift look. :P ) The colour was exactly what I was looking for. There isn't really a taste to it, which is good to keep you from eating it off, and it will stay on for a good length of time. I would just advise making sure it doesn't get on your teeth after your first put it on. Other than that it is a really nice product.

March 18, 2016

I have 395 Darling Kiss and I love the lipstick!! The colour is long lasting and it's a nice moist lipstick that is easy to apply. I do not need to wear lipgloss with it in order for it to be moisturizing unlike some of the other lipsticks I have tried. It does have a chemical scent to it but it's nothing that bothers me. Also, even though it does wear off after a few hours, the pigment is still there and the colour does not completely wear off, would definitely re-purchase in a different shade!

October 05, 2015

I can't stress enough how much I love #CoverGirl Products. These #CoverGirl "Colorlicious Lipstick" Come in such a beautiful variety of luscious shades so many to choose from. Any color for your needs for day or evening. They really do seem to last, makes your lips look more fuller and beautiful. They are also wallet friendly.

October 05, 2015

I like this lipstick as I use if often when I am going to work. I wear '335 - Tantalize' but it is not as dark or purple as it seems on the website. It is more on the pinkish-purple colour. I find it long lasting, maybe need to reapply it once in 6 hours. Smells nice and goes on smooth.

September 30, 2015

This lipstick is nice and creamy and easy to apply, the on,y downside is it doesn't last all day

September 01, 2015

love this colour its bold and long lasting got it in a beauty box

September 01, 2015

I got this lipstick in a makeup box subscription and I love it the colour I have is a very light pink but it looks awesome to make a more natural look. It goes on smooth and it feels nice and not so dry like others. I like it and am thinking about trying other colours out.

June 12, 2015

Another one of my purchases this year looking for a particular colour trend, but it's been so long since I've worn lipgloss for so long. I was after a matte lipstick in a purply/pink colour, and although this is not specifically matte, it is close. Overall the wear is fine, I like the deeper colour - Divine Wine - I also picked up a lighter variation from Maybelline.

June 01, 2015

I received this product in my TOPBOX in Nude Shade Color and I absolutly am in love with it! Beautiful color and the lipstick will stay on long and goes on thick, Ive used it everyday for about a month now and I still have a lot left! I will definetly be buying this lipstick from now on!