CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 814 in Mascara

Take your look to the extremes with Blast Collection's high-glamour line of mascaras! Blast has the shimmer and lash looks that get noticed, giving you bold, beautiful eyes day or night. Super-volumizing brush and a new build-able, fiber-stretch lengthening formula. The first ever volume and length mascara together in one step by CoverGirl. Visit CoverGirl.com for more information.

February 15, 2017

Depuis que j'ai essayé ce mascara, je l'ai adopté ! J'aime l'effet qu'il donne, il ne rend pas les cils collants et donne un magnifique résultat ! Les couleurs qui sont offertes me plaisent et le rapport qualité/prix me plait bien. Ce n'est pas très cher pour avoir un produit qui répond bien à ce qu'il promet. Bref je le recommande sans hésitation !

February 13, 2017

The first person I spoke to was the babysitter. She is always wearing make up, so I asked her what kind of mascara she used. I told her that I was trying a new mascara out and showed her the product. She told me she always uses Maybelline. During lunch, someone noticed I was wearing mascara (as I don't always wear make up to work) and said my eyes looked really nice! I really liked this mascara because it didn't get flaky or irritate my eyes.

December 03, 2016

This is my go-to mascara! Great for everyday use and very affordable. My lashes are quite long naturally but the tips are blond so they look short, they also aren't as thick as I would like so this mascara works great for me because it adds a bit of length and the brush really separates and thickens my lashes so they look really nice and full. The brush is also great because it breaks up any clumps in the mascara.

December 01, 2016

This did absolutely nothing for my asian lashes. I would curl them, put this mascara on, and it would look they're only slightly darker. I would also completely lose the curl.

November 27, 2016

This is my all time favourite mascara. I have been using this one for years and years now, even after trying higher end mascara I always come back to this one because of the results. I have tried the other covergirl mascaras like this one ( the pink and orange, which I do like) but this one gives me the most volume, like I am wearing false lashes.

November 12, 2016

This mascara it great! It lengthens my lashes really well and doesn't get clumpy at all! The brush is any easy, basic brush so it didn't take any time to get used to it. Looks natural enough for me. Unfortunately, I bought it in brown when I wanted black! So I guess I'll have to go out and buy more! :D

November 08, 2016

Petit prix et bonne qualité de mascara. Fait de beaux cils bien défini avec un peu de volume. Je recommande le mascara de chez covergirl. Une marque de confiance pour mes mascaras.

November 08, 2016

Je suis une grande fan des mascaras de covergirl, je les aime pratiquement tous! Celui-ci ne fait pas l'exception ,il me donne de beaux cils et la brosse est très facile à utiliser.Je recommande!

October 06, 2016

Okay so the LashBlast line is my absolute favorite drugstore brand of mascara. I have used it for several years and was surprised at what some of the reviews said... This is not one of those mascaras that are marketed as "soft"; but it doesn't leave my eyelashes totally hard (unless I put on too much!) either. This doesn't smudge, and I'm horrible about rubbing my eyes!
    Tips for those who maybe liked it but didn't have the best luck:
    #1 - Do not glob this one on! Use light, quick strokes and WAIT a second or two in between coats.
    #2 - I find that there is too much product on the brush when I first purchase. I have to say that what I do is use a tissue to wipe a bit off the brush...but seriously I know that isn't recommended.
    #3 - Use eye make up remover. It will help it to remove in one or two wipes, and not need to scrub.

October 02, 2016

CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion mascara does not clump. The wand helps separate lashes nicely. I use two coats to get desired effect. Great price at Walmart, coupons are available on Cover Girl products as well on the internet. Not my absolute fave of all time, but really is a good product.

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows