CoverGirl Nature Luxe Silk Foundation Reviews

Ranked #349 out of 595 in Foundation

Natureluxe Silk Foundation exchanges a heavier emollient for a touch of cucumber water and a hint of natural jojoba and rosehip extracts, which are lighter, more luxurious-feeling alternatives. Natureluxe Silk Foundation is part of COVERGIRL Natureluxe, a luxury makeup line that exchanges a select heavier synthetic for carefully-chosen natural ingredients, while delivering a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel.

May 02, 2015

Looks good, feels good and affordable. The fact that it barely feels like you are wearing anything, is the best part. It's the perfect summertime foundation.

August 17, 2014

This is my "I'm too broke for smashbox" foundation. It does the job, but I avoid looking at my skin too closely in good lighting. It is a very light foundation that matches my skin tone very well (I use the 001 in the winter and 005 in the summer). I do recommend this as a drugstore foundation because of how comfortable it feels on my skin unlike many other brands.

August 21, 2013

This foundation covers very well. I love the smell of it. It lasts. It might make you a little oily, but just add a little setting powder.

May 17, 2013

I've been using this foundation since it came out and I absolutely love it. I's lasted me over a year and I use it everyday. Its medium coverage and you can build it up.

February 12, 2013

Let me start off by saying that I am a huge skeptic when it comes to trying new products. I purchased this product and have been using it every day for about a month now. I bought it when it when it was on sale for 10$ at my local drug store. It usually sells for 16$ where I am, Toronto. This product claims to have a smooth texture and "liquid silk" finish. It also has SPF 10 which is perfect for the weather. If your are fairer then i would suggest for the summer adding a SPF primer for more sun protection, but for the winter, it is perfect. My skin is a combination of normal to dry sensitive and a lot of products tend to break me out. This product, has not done any of that to me. It claims to contain natural cucumber extract to improve the condition of your skin, and while i was very skeptical at first, it seems to have improved the condition and texture of my skin greatly. It is very light weight, with build-able coverage. It covers all of my acne scars perfectly. On a daily basis, I sometimes simply dab it on areas i want to conceal and don't have to bother with a full face. It matches my skin perfectly and a little can go a long way. With that being said, while the colour blends perfectly with my skin, I have the darkest shade of the product which is 370 Brazilnut. I am not really that dark of a complexion. I am kind of a milk chocolate colour. If anyone is darker than me, there will be no shade. While this is a great product with no annoying scent, the colour selection for darker complexion needs some work. There are about 3 or 4 shades below medium and that is disappointing. They have a very large verity for medium and above however. The colour selection is just about the only con i have for this product. It is a very high quality drugstore product and I recommend it to anyone who can find it in their shade.

October 28, 2012

I absolutely love this product. It is am amazing foundation if you are looking for a medium coverage and I also love all the shades that they have to chose from. i have repurchased this product and i know that I will continue to repurchase it in the future. I recommend this product to everyone. I love the way it feels on the face, it doesn't feel like you have a lot of makeup on but it really gives a nice coverage. Amazing!!!

October 01, 2012

The other day I had a blemish out of the blue, and needed a little extra coverage. I snuck into my 14 year old daughter's bedroom and tried her Covergirl NatureLuxe Liquid Silk Foundation with SPF 10 Sunscreen. She has sensitive skin and occasional eczema, so she likes gentle products. She also loves a 2-for, and this foundation has SPF in it so she doesn't feel like she needs an SPF moisturizer first.
I've got to say, I must have raised her right, because this stuff is awesome! It glided on smoothly and leaves a silky finish. It blends easily and covered well. It also lasted through my work day. I'm glad we have the same skin tone, so I can sneak this more often!
I haven't used liquid foundation for a long time. I stick with powder now that I am pushing 40. But the powdery finish of this product, along with the great coverage, might convert me.
I also find Covergirl coupons all the time, so I can save a bit on this in the future.

May 17, 2012

I have tried a lot of different foundations, ranging from drugstore brands to high end brands, and I have to say that I really love this one!

I have the shade Flax #310 and the colour match is perfect for me (I'm NW20.) The coverage is perfect, it's not heavy, but you can still cover what you need covered and it blends in like a dream. There is no heavy scent like other Cover Girl foundations I've used in the past. I honestly have nothing negative to say about this, other than the fact that it is pricey for a Cover Girl product. I say it's well worth the price though and defiantly worth trying.

February 04, 2012

Absolutely love this foundation. Alot of foundations make my face really hot and make me feel like my skin can't breath. this doesn't do that at all. I find it super light it doesn't feel like there is anything on my face. It also doesn't look cakey at all so thats definatly a plus. i would for sure recommend this foundations to others!

September 18, 2011

"Redefine luxury with our lightweight feeling silk foundation. Enriched with hints of natural jojoba, rosehip & seal buckthorn extracts"
The packaging is alright, the same as all the other Nature Luxe products. I like the squeeze tube, a pump would be ideal of course but the price would go up.
I also like the slim packing, easier to store.
Of course glass container types always look nicer but again the price goes up and this can just fit easily in my makeup drawer.I purchased this in 310-Flax. Second lightest shade =( . They do have a fair amount of shades to offer compared to some of the other foundations I have seen.
You can really smell the cucumber scent and I actually really like it. Not over powering and once applied you don't notice the smell.

I find this a little bit more then a light foundation, more towards medium but you really don't notice you have it on. You don't need a ton, it blends so nicely! I don't notice a huge difference in lasting power compared to other drug store foundations I have tried, honestly I find that nothing stays on my face all day even with primer. I would say the lasting power is alright, nothing amazing, nothing terrible.
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good drug store foundation, I think this does even out skin tones nicely and it can't be any worse then most of the crap on the shelves these days.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!