CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #637 out of 776 in Eye Liner

This collection of great shades is hand-picked by our make-up pros and designed to make your eye look go from day to night. They blend effortlessly to bring your eyes out beautifully, without overshadowing. Experiment using them together or as single shades.

January 29, 2016

A self sharpening eyeliner with a built in smudger that comes in many different colors. You can't go wrong with this. It applies easy but if you are too heavy handed it will break.

July 11, 2015

We all love a good eyeliner that lasts and doesn't smudge and make you look like a raccoon! I got the CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in black as a gift at Christmas a couple years ago and haven't looked back since. I love the fact that it you just have to twist it to make more come out, no messy sharpening needed. There is also a smudger tip on the opposite end that lets you blend the liner a bit, or make a softer line. It goes on super smooth and leaves a pretty precise line (as long as you have steady hands of course). I definitely give it two thumbs up and will be continuing to use it for years to come as long as they don't discontinue it!

March 09, 2015

Love the charcoal color. Adds just enough color to my eyes

August 14, 2014

I haven't bought any other eyeliner for years. If it's not broken why fix it right? :) Application goes on smoothly, and I rarely have to reapply unless its really hot outside. It also goes on nice and dark so you only have to do one swipe. I've mostly bought black but I've used the brown too if you want a more subtle look.

September 26, 2013

I like this product because you can make it as light or as dark as you like depending on . Really like the blending sponge on the end of liner

May 14, 2013

Very nice color. It works very good and it is great that it is self sharpening.

May 05, 2012

I bought this in grey and didn't like it at all. I found it very dry so it tugged on my eyelid, which is bad the the skin around the eyes. It also didn't glid on smoothly and flaked when it was applied.

May 05, 2012

I usually use a liquid liner, but thought I’d give this one a try because I was starting to have a hard time applying the liquid liner with my glasses on, or off. The CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner was the first eyeliner I have tried in my search for something to make the job a little easier on me. Its available in five different shades, so there is a color for everyone and every occasion. This perfect point eyeliner gives you control over how thick, or thin of a line you wish to have. It glides on very easily and if you want to soften the look of your line, it has a soft smudger tip on the other end that will help you to get the look that you want. This perfect point eyeliner requires no sharpening because it has a built in sharpener in side of it allowing you to get the perfect point on the tip everytime. I found it very easy to use, long lasting and I was able to get the different looks that I was trying to achieve each time I have used it. When I feel like giving my line a smudged look, the smudger works very well to soften and blend the line just the way I want it. If you have dark color brows you can also use the CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus eyeliner to help you fill in your brows where ever they might need a little touch up. I’m happy with the CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner, but I think I will continue my search for a new eyeliner. You can buy this CoverGirl eyeliner at a Canadian Wa-Mart for only $5.57.

January 15, 2011

I have always had a really hard time finding the right eyeliner - either the tip was too thin or too thick, too hard to put on (leaving my lids red), or I found myself having to use a feather light touch. Covergirl Perfect Plus eyeliner is the one I have been looking for! It is not a pencil, but it's firmer than liquid, with a great tip on the other end to blend. The color stick is wound upwards when more product is needed, and is very slick and easy to hold. The one (major) problem I had with this product is that the color stick wouldn't wind. At all. I was left with only the product that was sticking up at the time of purchase. I am in the process of contacting the company to see if I can get a replacement, and other that that one complaint, this is a great product - I would recommend it to anyone!