CoverGirl Pressed Powder Sensitive Skin - classic beige Reviews

Ranked #293 out of 595 in Foundation

January 19, 2016

Like the lightness of the product and the color fit my skin beautifully

August 01, 2015

I like this product. Good coverage & feels light on my skin. I just don't like the new smell of it. Like a spice.

June 11, 2015

This pressed powder is a very good product. It is non comedogen, so it's good for acneic skin. The skin is more uniform and matte. But the powder is very light, so it doesn't stay all day.

March 02, 2015

Hello Ladies

I love the Cover Girl Pressed Powder, it does an amazing job covering my imperfections I use it on a daily bases. I would never use anything else, it is the only product that I have ever used since I first started using make-up. That was a good many years ago. I am now a 51 year old mother of 2 and grandmother of 3. They seem to think that I still look pretty great. My male friend tells me that I am beautiful all the time. So this must be doing its job. I also use many other of the Cover Girl Products as well. I was introduced to Cover Girl and have never looked at other products.

Thanks Cover Girl.

October 09, 2014

This powder goes on smooth and light.
Matches my skin tone perfectly. Makes my face look nice and smooth with no flakiness or having it look like I have too much on. I feel like it does not bring out my wrinkles which I find some powders do

September 09, 2014

I absolutely love this stuff! I tend to have oily skin and this product works perfectly to make it look soft and smooth.

August 05, 2014

I like this pressed powder because it's nice and light, not the best for coverage but it gives you a nice fresh feel on your face!

July 19, 2014

Picked it up when it was on sale and was worth it! Quite matte, although not sure how long it stays because I reapply every couple hours later. I don't use the powder puff thing that comes with it. I find powders always easier to apply with a brush.

June 14, 2014

I have used Covergirl pressed powder for years! It has never made me break-out, and reduces oil and shine for the whole day. I recommend using to seal in foundation. :)

March 01, 2014

This worked well as a powder, but the smell was very off-putting.