Covergirl Sensitive Skin Pressed Powder

Covergirl Sensitive Skin Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 335 in Powder

February 08, 2016

Covergirl is another company that is my go to for makeup. The pressed power matches my skin tone perfectly and takes a way any kind of oil on my face throughout the day. The compact comes with a mirror which allows for application to be done anywhere. The only problem I have had with this is the pin that holds the mirror to the compact part seems to come out so you have to push it in every now and again other then that it's a great product.

January 20, 2016

Only powder a girl should buy. I love that there is no scent and my other powders blend smoothly. I have very fair skin tone and the 220 covers my winter tone and summer glow soooo well!!!

October 30, 2015

Covergirl Sensitive Skin Pressed Powder is very good. I don't really have sensitive skin, so I don't know if it really works okay with sensitive skin. I picked it up more to try it. And as a powder for anybody it worked great.
Obviously it goes on very powdery when too much is used, so just avoid that.
But all around very good inexpensive product.

October 30, 2015

Covergirl has a great line of products and this pressed powder is no exception to that. I get great coverage from this pressed powder and it goes on very even covering anything I want covered. I even notice that this powder stays on in the rain which is pretty impressive!

July 23, 2015

Like Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder, I enjoyed this product very much! It wasn't cakey, provided a matte foundation, and stayed on all day! This is a great drugstore brand powder

May 23, 2015

I've been having trouble finding a pressed powder that is light enough for me, but the shade "ivory" is perfect for me. It is the lightest shade they make, so I don't know what people who are paler than me do, so perhaps they need to expand their line a bit, but it's great for me. I like having a powder available that's specially formulated for sensitive skin, and I love how smoothly this blends with Covergirl's oil control foundation. It doesn't look cakey or thick. I'm in love!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!