CoverGirl ShineBlast Lipgloss
Amazing

CoverGirl ShineBlast Lipgloss Reviews

Ranked #589 out of 697 in Lip Gloss

September 20, 2013

I like the smell and it stays on for a good time for lipgloss, and i like the container and how you put it on, but i think it would be better if it was a flavoured lip gloss.

July 31, 2012

I love lipgloss in the summer..light and dark colors, nude or sparkles..love'em all. I found Covergirl has the bestest gloss in ShineBlast. Its not sticky or goopie..its smootha a sparklie.. I recommend this product :)

February 08, 2011

I am not a fan of the Cover Girl Shine Blast lip gloss. When I first opened the lip gloss it was very messy. The bottle that was covered by the lid had lip gloss all over it and when I put the stick back into the bottle some of the lip gloss was bubbling towards the opening. I was afraid that I was going to get it on my clothes or on the bathroom sink. Since this product comes in several different colors I was expecting to have some color on my lips but when I applied the lip gloss it just looked like I had a clear lip gloss on. It was also to thick which I did not like. The stick is suppose to hug the curves of your lips for easy application. I didn't find it any different than other lip gloss sticks I have used in the past. But some might like it or find a difference between it and other sticks. But this lip gloss comes in a pretty bottle. I am a fan of Cover Girl make up but I am not a fan of their Blast lip line.