CoverGirl Simply Ageless Collection Reviews

Ranked #309 out of 390 in Makeup

April 03, 2015

my favorite foundation! I use it all the time, its the only one I buy. cream makeups are my favorite but they're hard to come by. has lotion mixed in with it, but enough foundation to provide cover without being too heavy. in between liquid foundation and stick concealer. I love it, its perfect, I only wish it was cheaper, as I go through the small containers quickly.

February 08, 2011

I own all 5 products from Covergirls Simply Ageless Collection and I can honestly tell you I can not get by a day without it! The primer goes on smoothly and evenly giving me a great base to start with while moisturizing and does not clog my pores at all! The corrector is fabulous! It hides the dark circles under my eyes brightening them instantly and works very well at correcting the redness and discolouring I have. The concealer works awesome under my eyes and on imperfections in my skin. The foundation covers smoothly and evenly and adds a glow to my skin. It is easy to apply with either a sponge or a foundation brush. The sculpting Blush really does highlight my cheeckbones while giving me a radiant glow! These products I highly reccommend! Even Covergirl markets it to the older woman...I think it would truly benefit anyone! I give this a 5 star and a 2 thumbs up! My daily routine of applying my makeup would not be the same without it! I must have it!

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk