Covergirl Supersizer Fiber Mascara Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 775 in Mascara

November 25, 2016

I thought this mascara was great! The brush is a thin plastic bristles. It hads a good amount of length and little volume. I would like more volume. I like the falsies look without the falsies. The wand is perfect for the bottom lashes. I've saved it to use with other mascaras.

October 16, 2016

Well, I had the opportunity to try the new Covergirl supersizer FIBER mascara :) at first, I found that when I applied the mascara, it was really showing up so I applied a 2nd coat. Well, it gave me the spider-eyed effect. Not very happy with the results :( figured out that it was my technique, so don't wiggle the brush at the base of your eyelashes, just put it on with a smooth base to tip application and the results were fantastic. It actually made my lashes longer and not not chunky at all like with my first attempt. Would definitely recommend others to try this mascara. Price was average too. Brush was a little smaller/thinner than most brushes. Thumbs up :)

October 09, 2016

I think if I was better at handling this brush, I would love the mascara more, but i just can't seem to get it down. It definitely lengthens and is a beautiful black colour, but by the time I'm done, some of my eye lashes are just globbed together. I don't at all fault the mascara for this, but it takes some getting used to.

September 23, 2016

No eyelash extensions needed with this mascara. You only need one coat. If you want your lashes longer and thicker, just add another coat. Doesn't smudge-bonus!Works amazingly.

1.5/5

September 23, 2016

All I have to say is this is not the best Mascara. I was at the movies and my eyes started to well up at a particular point in the movie. While wiping the tears, I noticed black on my hands. This mascara should not have run after only a few tears. I truly would not recommend this mascara. I am definitely disappointed.

September 23, 2016

I love this mascara! It is the only "fiber" mascara I have tried that doesn't flake! It makes my lashes long and thick! The mascara doesn't transfer or flake, it stays put all day! I am on my third tube!

September 22, 2016

I have to admit that I didn't love the first The Super Sizer mascara. Having said that, they have made some serious improvements to this formula. Unlike the old one, this one doesn't flake or clump. It adds a ton of volume and length and is very reasonably priced.

*I received this mascara for free courtesy of bzzagent

September 13, 2016

Usually I go for younique fibre mascara but I have to admit this one is a great comparison for just a fraction of the price. It added so much volume to my lashes which I really need! I would recommend this product to EVERYONE.

September 04, 2016

The only mascara that holds my limp lashes and makes them look like I'm wearing falsies. I've even had people ask me if I'm wearing falsies because they look so voluminous. The trick is to work while it's still wet on your lashes. Keep coating through them without waiting for it to dry. This way, your lashes will look amazing without the unwanted clumps.

August 16, 2016

Love this mascara, one of my absolute favorites, i cannot leave the house without this. Brings great volume and makes your lashes super long, hence the name "supersizer". Definitely recommend this mascara.