Creamsicle Supersicle Cream Ice Bars Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 414 in Ice Cream

October 20, 2016

These are so popular in my house. My kids love the orange flavour best but my husband likes the raspberry and blueberry flavours so it all works out. The centre is so creamy and rich it really is a wonderful treat!

July 20, 2016

Pas besoin de vous dire que ces popsicles sont absolument délicieux. Ils sont rachaissant tout en était sucrer. Ce sont l'idéal pour l'été lors des températures chaude sur le bord de la piscine.

July 20, 2016

Creamsicles are my favourite! They're so good! The cream is the best ever, it's just so tasty! Orange is the classic flavour and I do love that one, but raspberry is the best in my opinion! So good!

June 27, 2016

Great summer treat. Best treats ever.
These don't last long in our house. One box is never enough.
Time to stock up!!!. Love all the flavors. ☺☺☺☺☺☺

June 27, 2016

Summer is here....bring on the icy treats. These are delic! The Popsicle outside filled with the creamy vanilla inside. Orange is my favorite. Like the variety of flavours in one pack. These have been around for ages, and are always a hit in my house. I like the size, not too big, less calories.

May 17, 2016

The classic creamsciles. I like how there is a variety of flavors in the box. These are really creamy and melt in your mouth, It is hard to only have one

April 28, 2016

I just bought a box of these the other day, I was walking by the frozen foods and they caught my eye, instant weakness for them! I loved the orange creamsicles when I was a kid and love them just as much today. The blueberry and raspberry are fantastic too! They are very flavourful and that rich vanilla ice cream is to die for!

April 28, 2016

Mmmmmm I have had these since I was a kid. ALWAYS looking forward to the blue one not only cause it is bright blue but also because it tastes great, sweet and a bit tangy! These are good on hot summer days, addictive!

April 28, 2016

You are never too old for a Creamsicle. I might be a grandmother, but put a creamsicle in my hand and I become a child again. I will never outgrow my love of these. I love the orange flavour best because it is all we had when I was a little girl. The flavour of the orange and the creamy taste of the center is pure heaven! So disappointed that my grandkids aren't as in love with them as I am.

April 14, 2016

Love these! Nice fun summer treat! Classic ice cream are always the best. The flavor is always great and the bright colors are so much fun- perfect dessert for after a bbq.