Crest Pro-Health Sensitive Toothpaste

Crest Pro-Health Sensitive Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 140 in Toothpastes

April 06, 2015

This worked for me, my teeth were getting very sensitive , probably due to the fact that I enjoy a glass of wine now & then...also helps to whiten which is good for this 62 yr old grandma lol..oh & the plaque reduction is very good...

March 11, 2015

It`s the best toothpaste for sensitive teeth and gums available right now.

March 10, 2015

I have sensitive teeth and gums and since I started using this product I find cold foods and drinks don't hurt my teeth as bad! It's also leaves a great taste!

November 08, 2014

I have sensitive teeth due to gum recession and suffer from tooth sensitivity. I would rate my sensitivity as a 7 out of 10. I have always used Sensodyne toothpaste. I recently switched to Crest Pro-Health Sensitive Toothpaste and will continue to use this product . I switched back to sensodyne to see if I could tell the difference and I can. My teeth are much less sensitive with Crest Pro-Health Sensitive Toothpaste.

October 30, 2014

I like it! It"s perfect for sencitiv tooth!

August 11, 2014

Leaves teeth feeling clean and fresh all day. Nice taste and texture. Great price for the size you get.

July 26, 2014

It's good for sensitive teeth. Also has a whitening effect. Works really well. Smooth Mint flavour. Even better on sale!

April 15, 2014

This is a great toothpaste to use when you suffer from sensitive teeth! It is very reasonably priced & works extremely well in preventing cavities & keeping your mouth feeling fresh. I would highly recommend using the Crest mouthwash as well, for additional protection.

March 24, 2014

Love it....it really does make my mouth feel much better..helps with the sensitivity...

October 14, 2013

When I ended up with a sensitive and painful tooth I bought Crest Pro-Health Sensitive toothpaste and mouthwash. After 2 rinses my teeth were a lot less sensitive. I did find that brushing with lukewarm water made it more tolerable, so I brushed longer..a good thing!