Crunchie Chocolate
Good

Crunchie Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #103 out of 737 in Chocolate

July 30, 2016

Crumchies have such a unique flavour! They're not my favourite chocolate bar, but they are a nice change and a nice treat every once in a while. Yum!!

July 27, 2016

I just bought one today at Walmarts. This is one of my favourite chocolate bars. I remember when I was young we used to have sponge toffee. I just love the way it just melts in your mouth.

July 27, 2016

I have loved these bars since childhood. The inside is like a honeycomb candy, with a slight taste of honey and toffee flavour. Sweet and chocolately coating on the outside. A really different combination and despite it being a bit sticky to the teeth, it is worth it every time. Crunchie bar is one of my all time favourite bars.

September 02, 2015

i have enjoyed these for many years!!! love the crunchy melt in your mouth flavors!!!

September 02, 2015

Yummy I just had one of these last night and I still love them. I love chocolate covered sponge toffee and this one is the best. It's so creamy and melts in your mouth.

August 20, 2015

I've always been a fan of this chocolate since I was younger. I'm not usually one to love chocolate, but this one has a thin layer of it and it goes so nicely with the crunchy inside!

August 20, 2015

Such a good chocolate bar!
Love the toffee center and the quality of chocolate is great!

July 29, 2015

CRUNCHIE CHOCOLATE BAR;

I like this chocolate bar first for its chocolate and toffee flavor, but also for its texture.

The sponge like texture of the toffee inside with the sponge like holes is packed and infused with flavor.

Thin layer or chocolate is not over whelming.

Does get messy sometimes with the dried toffee, but it is worth the mess due to the taste

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products