Culinary Parchment Paper

Culinary Parchment Paper Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 102 in Bakeware & Cookware

October 20, 2016

I love this product. Definitely makes clean up easy. I use this to line my pans for baking chicken, making scallop potatoes, and of course for cookies, cakes and squares. It makes removal from pans very easy. When done just throw away. No messy pans to deal with.

October 07, 2016

I have been using this parchment paper for at least 10 years and I could not live without it. Everything cooks evenly and I don't get a messy pan afterwards. Just roll up the parchment and throw it away. I use it for everything I bake from pork chops to cookies. A real lifesaver.

September 20, 2016

Definitely worth every penny especially when you randomly find this at the dollar store. This is a great product and is exactly as it says: Parchment paper. I have never had a problem with this brand other than using way too much!

September 19, 2016

Its a great heavy duty quality parchment paper. Easy to use and holds well enough to be used while baking a few batches of cookies, no need to replace the paper after every batch!

August 03, 2016

It's an excellent Parchment paper: i always buy it when I'm doing macaroons. They are always perfectly round and "fluffy". A bit pricy at some stores, but worth it.

June 30, 2016

I use parchment paper every time I bake in the oven, it makes cleaning up so easy.... it a great product ,really inexpensive and works every time to stop food from sticking to the pan... We use it at work too....

April 08, 2016

Parchment paper is an essential in my kitchen. I use it for lining my pan in the freezer as I freeze individually chopped fruit for making smoothies and baking. I use it in the oven up to 450' degree. Great for cooking my homemade zucchini and cauliflower pizza crusts. I use it for baking. The best part is of using parchment paper is minimal cleanup.

March 31, 2016

I always got to have parchment paper because I use it while cooking in my oven. Exapically chicken strips or fries. It's great for greasy food cause it will catch it.

March 26, 2016

This is defiantly a must have for me I use it pretty much anytime I bake something in the oven. It keeps anything from sticking and from adding a layer of hard to remove food from your bakeware. Perfect for baking cookies every time.

March 09, 2016

I received a sample culinary parchment paper at the national women's show in Montreal last year and I fell in love with the parchment paper! it saves me time from scrubbing my pans.