Culinary Parchment Paper

Culinary Parchment Paper Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 105 in Bakeware & Cookware

January 04, 2017

This culinary parchment paper has so many uses in the kitchen. It's great as a liner on baking sheets and also great for covering bowls and food in the microwave. I also like to wrap vegetables and grill them in the oven. A roll of parchment paper lasts a long time.

December 20, 2016

This stuff is great if you are cooking anything on a pan in the oven. It makes it so whatever you are cooking doesn't stick to the pan and also makes clean up super easy. Its also great for wrapping up left overs. The price also isn't bad at all. We use this all the time in my household.

December 20, 2016

PaperChef Culinary Parchment Paper is a handy non-stick liner for all your baking, cookies breads and more! I bought the 15-Inch by 98.4 foot roll and it has lasted a very long time! I still have lots left. It's also a Kosher paper, if you are interested. I also have used the baking cups in this brand they are awesome. I do sometimes spray with oil, but really it is amazing for non-stick and makes clean up a snap. I do recommend this product.

December 20, 2016

J'utilise régulièrement ce produit. Il est TRÈS pratique. Le seul bemol que je pourrais mentionner est que je trouve qu'il se coupe mal à partir de la boîte.

October 20, 2016

I love this product. Definitely makes clean up easy. I use this to line my pans for baking chicken, making scallop potatoes, and of course for cookies, cakes and squares. It makes removal from pans very easy. When done just throw away. No messy pans to deal with.

October 07, 2016

I have been using this parchment paper for at least 10 years and I could not live without it. Everything cooks evenly and I don't get a messy pan afterwards. Just roll up the parchment and throw it away. I use it for everything I bake from pork chops to cookies. A real lifesaver.

September 20, 2016

Definitely worth every penny especially when you randomly find this at the dollar store. This is a great product and is exactly as it says: Parchment paper. I have never had a problem with this brand other than using way too much!

September 19, 2016

Its a great heavy duty quality parchment paper. Easy to use and holds well enough to be used while baking a few batches of cookies, no need to replace the paper after every batch!

August 03, 2016

It's an excellent Parchment paper: i always buy it when I'm doing macaroons. They are always perfectly round and "fluffy". A bit pricy at some stores, but worth it.

June 30, 2016

I use parchment paper every time I bake in the oven, it makes cleaning up so easy.... it a great product ,really inexpensive and works every time to stop food from sticking to the pan... We use it at work too....