Culinary Parchment Paper

Culinary Parchment Paper Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 108 in Bakeware & Cookware

February 21, 2017

This stuff works great when it comes to cooking I use it on my trays for fast and easy clean up and having it not stick. Also great for baking putting cakes or cookies on it. You can buy a huge value pack at Costco for under 10 dollars.

January 20, 2017

I always have this in my cupboard, maybe not this particular parchment paper brand, however; I prefer this one, Culinary Parchment Paper. The quality is very good.

I really love how this paper keeps my loafs of bread fresh for as long as it is in my freezer. I only have the "self-defrosting" freezer on top of my fridge, so bread gets super dried out fast. I don't eat bread fast enough, a loaf can last me over a month sometimes, and I like 3 different kinds to have on hand. I divide the loaf into 3's and wrap it with the parchment paper then put that into a plastic bag and twist tie the bag closed. I save so much money on bread now by buying this parchment paper.

Also, if I buy bacon, I have the same problems, so I divide my bacon into 4's, and wrap each amount with the paper and tape closed. I have kept bacon up to 4 months and it was perfect !! No frost bite or dried up.

Those are the main uses for me, but this paper has unlimited uses. Even for crafts, baking, painting projects which I use it for too.

January 20, 2017

Couldn't survive without parchment paper in our home! We use it every time we cook on a cookie sheet in the oven. Makes clean up an absolute breeze and keeps your food from sticking to the pan. My favorite is yam fries! They cook perfectly every single time.

January 04, 2017

This culinary parchment paper has so many uses in the kitchen. It's great as a liner on baking sheets and also great for covering bowls and food in the microwave. I also like to wrap vegetables and grill them in the oven. A roll of parchment paper lasts a long time.

December 20, 2016

This stuff is great if you are cooking anything on a pan in the oven. It makes it so whatever you are cooking doesn't stick to the pan and also makes clean up super easy. Its also great for wrapping up left overs. The price also isn't bad at all. We use this all the time in my household.

December 20, 2016

PaperChef Culinary Parchment Paper is a handy non-stick liner for all your baking, cookies breads and more! I bought the 15-Inch by 98.4 foot roll and it has lasted a very long time! I still have lots left. It's also a Kosher paper, if you are interested. I also have used the baking cups in this brand they are awesome. I do sometimes spray with oil, but really it is amazing for non-stick and makes clean up a snap. I do recommend this product.

December 20, 2016

J'utilise régulièrement ce produit. Il est TRÈS pratique. Le seul bemol que je pourrais mentionner est que je trouve qu'il se coupe mal à partir de la boîte.

October 20, 2016

I love this product. Definitely makes clean up easy. I use this to line my pans for baking chicken, making scallop potatoes, and of course for cookies, cakes and squares. It makes removal from pans very easy. When done just throw away. No messy pans to deal with.

October 07, 2016

I have been using this parchment paper for at least 10 years and I could not live without it. Everything cooks evenly and I don't get a messy pan afterwards. Just roll up the parchment and throw it away. I use it for everything I bake from pork chops to cookies. A real lifesaver.

September 20, 2016

Definitely worth every penny especially when you randomly find this at the dollar store. This is a great product and is exactly as it says: Parchment paper. I have never had a problem with this brand other than using way too much!

phow added a new review for
    Yookidoo Discovery Playhouse