Curly Hair Solutions.com- Curl Keeper Reviews

Ranked #1441 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Curly Hair Solutions' Curl Keeper lets you become the master of your gorgeous frizz-free curls. Spray while bending forward to help dry the roots and give the curls more bounce. Since the Curl Keep is a water-based formula, you can use it everyday without product buildup. Visit curlyhairsolutions.com for more information.

August 04, 2016

I buy this at my hairdresser, a small bottle will last you a long time, you only need a few drops. This product is water based so it will not build up on your hair, so you can use it every day. It will give you curly with no freeze.

April 26, 2016

Curly hair solutions curl keeper is beyond amazing! It is definitely a dream come true. I've spent many years trying to find the right products for my hair. My hair has a mind of its own! Some days it's frizzy and unruly while other days it's weighed down and limp. However since I've found curl keeper my hair has a whole new life! It's soft, shiny, voluminous, and frizz free! I never have any build up and only have to use one or two products. It is a tiny bit pricey but for the amount I save on not having to buy a cart full of products every month it is definitely worth it.

November 17, 2014

I have been using Curl Keeper for about 10 years now. I have very curly hair, and as with most curlies, had always been on the look-out for the next best product and had always been disappointed by the various claims. Then I met Jonathan who created Curly Hair Solutions. He has made the study of curly hair his passion and life's work. As a result, he has been able to create a product line that absolutely 100% lives up to its claims. I use Curl Keeper every day, and my hair always looks amazing. I can't recommend this product enough. And if you have the chance when you're in Toronto, go and visit him yourself at his salon. He has great tips and ideas for curly girls! You can buy it online here too: http://www.frizzoff.com/

March 14, 2013

Curl Keeper is an amazing product! It works well with most hair. I first came across this product at The Women's show at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. Curl Keeper is water-based which means your hair isn't sticky or coated too thickly which also means you don't have to use a harsh drying shampoo to remove the product from your hair.
The best way to use it is comb your hair out with a wide tooth comb immediately after a shower while your hair is soaking wet to help remove tangles and dead hair. Then apply Curl Keeper all over with your hands, raking it through with your fingers and then scrunch. I usually toss my hair to the side or upside down for this. Then that's it! Just leave it to air dry or dry with a diffuser. The key is to NOT TOUCH YOUR HAIR while its drying, otherwise you're just creating frizz. Once its dried you can play around with it a bit, your hair will actually get more body and loosen up for extra bounce.
This is the first product that is easy to use and give you a frizz free result. The best part, you just need to run wet hands or spray with water the next day to revive the look, not need to re-wash or re apply every day.

August 22, 2011

I was really skeptical about this product. I bought a small bottle at LifeFest in Toronto, and thought, really, could this product do what it says it does?? All of the brand ambassadors for Curly Hair Solutions said that this Curl Keeper will absolutely curl your hair beautifully and not be frizzy and you don't even have to really style it afterwards. Just put it in your wet hair and go... I couldn't believe that it actually works! It does exactly what it's supposed to! The price for a full bottle is a little expensive though.

April 19, 2011

Battle of the half curly, half straight, half wavy hair...
I bought this product after it was demonstrated to me at a hair show in Toronto. An african american woman had brushed her curly hair out into a complete frizz mess, she then took this product and started taking pieces of hair and twirling it around her fingers, in no time her hair was bouncing in beautiful curls! Knowing full well that she had way curlier hair then I did I figured if it could that for her I can only imagine what it could do for me! I bought it immediately and took it home that night to try... it worked great! it gave me the curls I wanted without that stiff crunchy feel! And the more i played with it as it dried the more volume it gave! Big hair is back people! Give it a go!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products