• Dairy Queen Blizzard Cupcakes
  • Dairy Queen Blizzard Cupcakes

Dairy Queen Blizzard Cupcakes Reviews

Ranked #340 out of 414 in Ice Cream

May 03, 2016

These are really good, I love the chocolate that acts the way a wrapper does on a normal cupcake. The flavours are delicious and the ice cream is smooth and thick.

October 29, 2014

Although these taste very good, there also very expensive! I won't buy them again!

September 05, 2013

yummy very yummy I really did like them a lot more then I thought I would. Fun to eat the price is a little much to go that far out of my way to get it.

August 22, 2013

Very good when you have got that craving and you can't make it at home!

May 22, 2013

I love the new Blizzard Cupcakes at DQ. They are just the right size for a sweet treat after dinner. A great item to pick up on your way to a dinner or party!

March 31, 2013

This is such an awesome idea! My entire family went crazy over these things.

I'm a huge fan of Dairy Queen Blizzards, and cupcakes. So, this new combination is perfect for me! This is the classic Blizzard treat, in a delicious chocolate cup. It's available in 3 flavours: Oreo, Strawberry Cheesequake, and Chocolate Extreme. My personal favourite is the Strawberry Cheesequake, it's sooo delicious!

If your family loves Blizzards, or the famous DQ ice cream cakes - You have to try these out!