Dan Active Reviews

Ranked #225 out of 253 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

January 10, 2017

I love my dan active in the morning or as a snack. iits not thick. its Nice and creamy, but light, texture.
    I like that it feels like Im drinking something that is healthy and good for me.

July 21, 2015

Great for on the go, they are a tasty treat! The price is often not the greatest though, so I try to purchase them only on sale.

April 20, 2015

I love these, they are so healthy and packed with so many good things. I love the strawberry flavoured ones, delicious! A perfect snack or breakfast to have. :)

March 02, 2015

part of my daily routine. can be expensive depending on the retailer

February 26, 2015

i really enjoy these. they are very handy easy to drink no mess and they are very delicious,

February 26, 2015

c'est un bon depanneur le matin quand tu n'as pas trop de le temps de manger et en plus c'est tres bon

November 21, 2014

Love these with breakfast or even just as a snack. The coconut no-sugar added is my favorite flavor but I have never tried a flavor I didn't like! I like the health benefits of the probiotic bacteria and I feel better when I am drinking them on a regular basis.

April 14, 2014

I love that grabbing a yogurt out of the fridge is so easy! no need to grab a spoon. just grab, shake and drink!

April 28, 2010

DanActive is an absolutely fantastic probiotic yoghurt drink, I love the taste. I’m happy it’s packed in small bottles otherwise I would drink a 2-3 dl from it. The only thing what I would change the sugar content. It would taste fantastic with less sugar as well. I would recommend the product because I was very satisfied with it.

Updated On: April 28, 2010

I've got a sample from Danone because I'm a BzzAgent, check out how you could be an Agent too (www.bzzagent.com).

February 10, 2010

If you are on the go this may be the product for you. But I did not like these at all. They were far too expensive for the supposed benifits.