David's Tea Ceremonial Matcha

David's Tea Ceremonial Matcha Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 467 in Tea

December 05, 2016

Ok so matcha is usually expensive so I guess its an ok price for the quality and the taste it has. But I'm more of a aromatized matcha kind of person so I found this one a little tooo traditional and It's kinda like if you're drinking grass but it's good when mixed with fruits in smoothie or other cake recipes!

December 05, 2016

I love matcha, i have tried it in many different brands, i usually mix it into protein shakes or smoothies and i feel like it gives me that bit of an extra boost i need some days

March 06, 2016

I love matcha so so so much. This one is very good, it's super tasty.

February 26, 2016

Ceremonial matcha tea is my favorite tea to drink on its on or I take a tsp of matcha and put it in my protien shake before I work out. I find when I drink it either way before I work out I get a way better work out in.

February 24, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce thé quand j'ai besoin d'un regain d'énergie, il est très efficace. Cependant, il faut faire attention de ne pas le boire trop tard en journée car il empêcherait de dormir. Toutefois, si vous faites des examens ou voulez rester éveillé pendant longtemps, c'est excellent.

February 08, 2016

I love matcha. This one is very good, from Davids tea, super tasty. The only bad thing about it is the fact your have to sift is before use, if not, say hello to the lumps. But that is the case for almost every matcha (the nature ones).

February 08, 2016

This has a great flavour and is worth the cost. nice texture and gives the right amount of energy when needed.

February 08, 2016

I drink this tea daily And I love it. It very creamy slighly sweet but not sweet there is not any sweetner or anything its just creamy and perfect. Gives you the right amount of energy. They have cheaper Matcha buts its more grainy not as smooth