• DAVIDs Tea Gingerbread Cookie

DAVIDs Tea Gingerbread Cookie Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 555 in Tea

January 03, 2017

#winterinacup
    This is the perfect holiday/winter time drink. It's warm and cozy, and a little sweet without being too overpowering. The smell is amazing and I love that there are little pieces of crystallized ginger in it!

May 02, 2016

My friend introduced me to David's Tea and I have been hooked since. Their teas are so flavourful, so infused with fragrance and depth, it tastes exactly what it's described as. Gingerbread is my fav for the holidays..it's a must have for the cold winter months.

April 06, 2016

This is by far my favourite gingerbread tea! Makes a great Christmas Gift. Really soft ginger flavour, not too sweet, very comforting. Tastes just like a cookie. Not too spicy which can sometimes happen with gingerbread teas.

April 06, 2016

I immediately loved this tea when I was given an in-store sample during the Christmas holidays. So much that I now have a skinny tin of it in my tea collection. The mate tea makes it a perfect pick me up treat.

April 03, 2016

a.very.tasty,tea!!!!!!..full.flavor!!!i..love...the...maple...taste..its..so...smooth..lemds..up...really...great!!!love...this...with...gimgerread....cookies!!!!!!!so...good!!!!!

April 03, 2016

I absolutely love Davids Tea especially the Gingerbread cookie. I includes a little bit of caffine just enough to give you the energy you may need. The price is reasonable and for the price it is worth it. I strongly advise you to buy this amazing tea!!!!

March 24, 2016

such a great holiday tea! a nice rooibos blend with ginger, some maple sugar and cinnamon. it's so great and satisfying. I love gingerbread and this tea completely captures the taste for me. I got tons when it was on sale