DAVIDsTEA Timolino 12 oz

DAVIDsTEA Timolino 12 oz Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 318 in Accessories

October 21, 2016

LOVE this Timolino. So much more than a travel mug - as it comes with it's own tea strainer and storage for extra tea. Keeps my beverages super hot or super cold for hours.

September 30, 2016

I just love David's tea and accessories. I have many brands of tea and steepers and these are by far the best quality. The lids do not leak. They come in a variety of cute patterns and solids. They steep your own tea or the loose leaf DT very welll

September 26, 2016

Bon produit. Très pratique et versatile pour le café, thé ou boisson froide. La chaleur reste pendant des heures et même le froid quand je me fais un thé glacé.

July 21, 2016

My mother got me one for Christmas last year and I am so happy with it. I love being able to add a variety of different loose teas and be able to drink them on the go. I also use this for coffee and as a regular water carrier because it keeps the temperature really well.

June 22, 2016

I got one these last summer and use it almost daily. I fill it up with loose tea the night before work and when I get up I just turn on the kettle and add the water, sweetner and cream, and go. Perfect for travel and a really good fit in the hand. I am particular about tea cups and mugs, and this one feels good, is the right size and shape and works really well to keep tea hot. I love the sky blue colour.

April 28, 2016

I love it for carrying tea and warm beverages in the morning. It works like a charm. The little filter in it is great for filtering loose tea. It's so good the whole family uses it.

April 20, 2016

These keep your coffee or tea hot for hours, they come with a handy little removable strainer as well. Lots of cute colours available and theyre super reasonably priced. DavidsTea also always has great deals where you could buy 1 get 1 free, or spend a certain amount of money and get one of these free. The only thing that other DavidsTea travel mugs have that this one doesn't is a carrying handle

April 01, 2016

YASSS. These stay HOT for hours and I kid you not even if you brew regular tea bags here with the basket removed, it tastes like the best tea ever. I couldnt live without my David's tea mug.

March 28, 2016

C'est ma tasse préféré! Elle garde au chaud mon thé toute la journée! En plus elle est très pratique à apporter!
Je l'a recommande fortement à tous! :)

March 18, 2016

I absolutely love mine. I take it with me on the bus during the winter traveling to work and it STILL keeps my tea hot all day! Definitely worth it, great investment.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic