Good

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Dish Detergent/Soap Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 131 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

September 27, 2016

I also use this product daily it leaves my hands feeling great and my dishes also smelling clean and fresh scent my hands are not dry at all after using it that's why I love it plus your dishes smell great

July 20, 2016

I love the smell of this Dawn dish washing liquid. I only need a small amount to wash a sink full of dishes. One small bottle usually lasts me about a month or so. I wash dishes several times a day. The only problem is that my skin is pretty dry in the winter and when I use this dawn then it makes my hands even drier.So I have to use a lot of lotion to counteract it. I don't have issues with it when I use it in warmer weather . I don't have that issue with any other dish washing liquid.

January 05, 2015

I use Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay dish detergent, not only on my dishes, but mixed with sugar as a fantastic softening body scrub. It is wonderful and I highly recommend it to anyone who spends a lot of money on buying scrubs. Great product :)

September 04, 2014

As someone who has exzema Dawn is the one and only dishwashing liquid I can use which doesn't affect my hands. I love it and recommend it to everyone!

June 13, 2014

I wondered if this could really help my dry hands and still clean my dishes, pots and pans. My hands need all the extra TLC they can get so I gave it a try. To my surprise it did reasonably help my hands and still clean our dishes. Normally I have to put lotion on after each round of washing with this I didn't always have to which was a nice change in my busy world. As a family of 5, I do a lot of washing during the week so it was put to the test each time I bought a bottle. Definitely another good product from Dawn. Nice pleasant scent, something I expect from a Dawn detergent with their wide range of scents, as well as types of dish detergent. I will buy again and would recommend giving it a try if you have dry hands and are the family dishwasher lol.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products