Dawn Platinum Power Clean Dish Soap

Dawn Platinum Power Clean Dish Soap Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 132 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

January 17, 2017

I only use this dish soap and swear by it. It only takes a small amount each time to wash multiple dishes also does not dry out your hands like some of the others do.

January 11, 2017

This is my favourite brand of dish soap. You really only need to use a little to clean a lot! It cleans the best, no residue, smells great! My husband is a messy cook and Dawn has been the only product that truly was able to clean up the greasy splatters with one wipe down.

December 19, 2016

This soap is very effective at removing tough, baked on product. The scent is refreshing and my hands are soft after doing the dishes. Definitely a winner.

November 12, 2016

i like this dish soap because it cuts grease in less then five minutes it cleans the dishes real fast. i put hot water in the sink and then i put the soap and within few minutes it just takes a a few swipes and the dishes are clean and not greasy

September 10, 2016

If you an find Dawn Platinum at the same price as regular Dawn, stock up! This dish soap lasts about three times longer than the regular version. It's no worse on the hands, faster to dishes and worth th money.

September 05, 2016

I ONLY use Dawn Dishsoap in my household! I love that it doesn't take much to actually clean the dishes properly, and it doesn't leave a greasy film on my dishes. This detergent is also gentle on my hands!!

June 26, 2016

This is my favourite dish soap hands down. But the real reason I love it is because it has so many uses. It not only cleans dishes and pots beautifully, I dilute it to clean my blinds, wash the car, soak my oven racks with it and even dab a spot on oil stained clothes a day before putting them in the wash. Works like a charm! Unless the formula changes, I am a Dawn user for life!

March 11, 2016

It really does work great! Cleans the bacon grease off in a snap!! I love it! I only used about a quarter of a teaspoon of it on my dish sponge with hot water and it cleaned it perfectly! I'm defiantly getting this dish soap again! :)

February 20, 2016

This is hands down the best dish soap. I find that just a tiny drop gets my dishes so clean and a bottle seems to last forever. Cheaper brands you have to use twice as much. Dawn is soft on skin and smells great too. Plus dawn cares for wildlife and with each purchase the company donates to help wildlife in oil spills etc.

February 16, 2016

I have tried every different kind of dish soap that is sold on shelves, and Dawn platinum is by far one of the best ones I have found! You don't need to use a massive amount to get a sink full of dishes sparkling clean!