Delissio Garlic Dipping Bites Pepperoni Pizza Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 63 in Frozen Pizza

April 27, 2016

We have mixed reviews on the Garlic Dipping Bites pizza. The kids love it - love pulling off the bites to dip! But hubby loves delicious pizza but finds the garlic pretty overwhelming sometimes!

April 27, 2016

This is one of my favorite pizzas from Delissio. I love how the crust can be pulled apart and dipped in the sauce provided: a far better alternative from throwing out the crust of everyone who doesn't like pizza crust. Also, getting pepperoni is sure to be a crowd pleaser. It is the only pizza my boyfriend will eat, and if you have friends over, no one really objects to pepperoni (that is, given none of your friends are vegetarian).

The only downside to Delissio pizza that it usually tastes like cardboard. To me anyways. This one is good, but obviously eating out for pizza is the better option. But as an emergency meal, I would choose this pizza for sure.

February 12, 2016

I love this kind of pizza. It even comes with it's own dipping sauce. The only downfall is that my breath all well as my whole apartment stink for about two days after making and eating said pizza.

December 30, 2015

This was unimpressive. Not enough cheese, plain, cardboardy crust. The garlic bites are gross. Won't buy again.

December 30, 2015

This is a really great snack, I love pizza and this taste like homemade, you get the saltiness from the pepperoni and the tomato from the sauce ,so good

October 06, 2015

The first time I tried this pizza it was on sale at No Frills for $2.49. I couldn't pass up a deal like that.
The whole kitchen smelled wonderfully like garlic as it was cooking, we couldn't wait to eat it.
Totally hooked now, I should have gotten more.

September 30, 2015

I originally loved this pizza concept when Pizza Hut came out with the idea and used to go out there with the family but became expensive
Then saw this at home in the oven and I said YES!!!!

Not only is it so much cheaper I am saving money to enjoy such great tasting pizza and ,pizza bites .
Everyone loves it easy to share the crust bites part
As we'll the pizza itself is very good

Taste without the price tag

September 30, 2015

This is mine and my family's most favorite brand of pizza. #Delissio "Garlic Dipping Bites Pepperoni Pizza" is so delicious with lots of cheese. garlic, pepperoni and such a yummy crust. We love to using dips for our pizza crust so this is such a great choice. I have bought a variety of #Delissio Pizza and we love every one of them. So great for movie night or even for a fast and easy to prepare dinner. So Good.

September 30, 2015

the best pizza ever and my kids adore it because you can dip em just like at pizza hut its amazingly good

0.5/5

September 18, 2015

This was just nasty ! taste like the cardboard box .

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml