• Derma Roller
Good

Derma Roller Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 20 in Stretch Mark Cream

August 08, 2016

Honestly, I liked it but I didn't see a difference in stretch marks or reducing size of pores. Maybe it helps your body absorb nutrients that you put on your skin but it is hard to tell. I won't repurchase because this lasts a long time and I didn't see a difference.

September 27, 2014

I recently received the 1.00mm 540 Needles Derma Roller by Petunia Skincare from a promotion. At first, I wasn’t sure how well this item would work, if it even worked at all.

When I first tired it, it didn’t hurt. It was as if you were scratching an itch. It did leave red marks where it was used, just as if you were scratching. The red marks didn’t last long. It tickled in some areas.

The first few times I use this product, I did not see a difference on any stretch marks or scars. The first thing I noticed a difference was on the size of my pores, especially on my face.

After about a week and a half, I did notice some of the stretch marks faded slightly. There wasn’t a major difference, but there was enough change that I could see it. I use the product about once every three-four weeks.

The longer the use, the more likely to see a difference.

keemstar added a new review for
    Nike Brand

Laura1960 has posted in the forum topic
    RW&Co;savings

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Check your emails, ladies!

free perfume sample!

Ghostmommy has started a new forum topic
    Lush Buttered Brazils Lip Balm