Dessange Shampoo

Dessange Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #257 out of 971 in Shampoo

February 27, 2016

I just love this Shampoo! It combines 3 of the best oils for your hair and helps restore moisture back into the hair. You will notice a difference from the first time you use the product. It is great with helping to repair damaged hair or if you are looking to keep it healthy.

1.5/5

January 21, 2016

After trying Dessange shampoo I admit I'm not totally impressed :-( I was expecting a high quality product due to the price and research I did on line.... But the shampoo itself left tomorrow hair extremely dry and unhealthy feeling. Even using the Dessange conditioner with the shampoo still didn't up my results. So IMO an overpriced product with unsatisfactory results! But looking forward to hearing others results :)

January 20, 2016

My hair is really sun sensitive and this shampoo has worked well for the hair type I have.

January 20, 2016

I purchased the Colour Protection shampoo and love it! Smells great and leaves your hair feeling smooth and looking healthy and shiny

January 11, 2016

I love the dessange shampoo, conditioner and treatment it has made my hair nice and soft. I also find I have less frizz and flyaways.

January 05, 2016

Used the B1G1 Free coupon for Dessange Shampoo and Conditioner. Regular price at Shoppers Drug Mart is $12.99ea. The smell of the orange shampoo bottle is amazing. The combo makes my hair feel silky smooth.