Deva Curl Ultra Defining Gel
Good

Deva Curl Ultra Defining Gel Reviews

Ranked #263 out of 2162 in Hair Care

September 01, 2016

This product is the best gel ever for curly hair. You can get it in different sizes, or you can get the pack of shampoo, conditioner and the gel. Love this product!!??

August 10, 2016

A little goes a long way!

As a curly girl, I've struggled most of my life with managing my curly hair. For the longest time it controlled me! It took all my time, energy and money! Until I was introduced to Deva Curl!

Used as part of the 3-step system eith the No Poo and One Condition it leaves your curls with a strong hold, not crunchy, hydrated and virtually frizz-free.

Did you know that curly girls are not supposed to wash their hair every day?

The products are a little expensive to get started but a little goes a long way! I LOVE IT !

July 15, 2016

I have 2B/2C curls and I bought the 1L version of this gel, but I don't think I will buy it again. First of all, it is about $50 for 1L which is very expensive, but it's the Deva Curl line so you would expect that.

I found that if I used too little, there wasn't a ton of curl definition. And if I used a lot, there was lots of curl definition, which is great, but my hair felt like there was so much product in it. Don't get me wrong, I like having a good amount of product, but it had this waxy feeling when I would run my hands over my hair and I just am not a fan of that.

I think that for the price, I could probably find something cheaper and just as effective.