Dickinson's Witch Hazel

Dickinson's Witch Hazel Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 123 in Toner

Witch hazel is a small shrub that offers big value — an efficacious herbal extract with exceptional cleansing, soothing, and healing properties. Native Americans, who used witch hazel bark and twigs in many therapeutic applications, passed on their knowledge to early settlers. The settlers subsequently refined the process for extracting essential oils from the pulp material through a distillation process, producing the clear, all-natural liquid astringent that has become an American tradition. For more information, please visit http://www.dickinsonbrands.com.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Daisync
Oct 20, 2014

I used to have problems with acne and redness on my face, I started using this toner in my face cleansing routine and I really can't believe how well it works. Gradually I am seeing my complexion clear up, my acne is gone and my redness is diminishing. Im glad I found this!

Aug 09, 2014

A very gentle astringent that clean off dirt from the face and doesn't burn. The witch hazel can be used to reduce swelling from mosquito bites.

newfiechick
Mar 20, 2014

I didn't like this product so much. I didn't like that it had a alcohol smell to it. I found that it dried out the spots around my nose and mouth.

Belletrist
Feb 19, 2014

I love using this witch hazel for my skin. It is gentle enough to use everyday, and I find that it does not dry out my skin the way some other toners do, even though it contains fourteen percent alcohol content. Sometimes, using certain astringents will create this odd "tightening" effect on the skin, but with this one, I have not noticed anything of that sort. It is one hundred percent natural, as evidenced by its odd smell (not offensive, but it does have this "earthy" odour to it). I use it after cleansing my face, or showering when the pores are more open.

nsalanguitds123
Oct 31, 2013

This toner is my life saviour! Im telling you this stuff WORKS! I have really oily, and acne-prone skin. I normally would pour it in a small spritzer (spray bottle) after I have finished washing my face. Then spray it on affected areas on my face or even my body. This is product is so GREAT! Since I have discovered this product, I made sure to have stocked up with this ..just so I would never have to run back to the store when I run out. LADIES buy it!!

Vernae
Oct 12, 2013

I saturate a cotton pad with it and rub it all over and around my brows before tweezing. Don't squeeze too hard, though. You don't need it running down into your eyes. Please, don't let a beauty hazard become a health hazard.

bluejay92
Jan 21, 2013

dickison's witch hazel . it doesnt have alchol scent . its feel so nice on your face . i do recommended it . i love it .

Judi22
Sep 02, 2012

I use the Thayers Witch Hazel and Rose water. It is much better than any toner I have tried. Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.

mystyle
Aug 04, 2012

It doesn't have to be Dickinson's brand - but Witch Hazel is my new beauty secret. Available at any drug store or pharmacy, Witch Hazel has made my problem, eczema-prone, sensitive, acne infested skin look beautiful. It does not dry out my skin (which was a huge concern) it works as a cleanser when I'm lazy or what I intended to use it as a toner to just get the last of the makeup or dirt off. It has what I guess you could call a pleasant scent... it is not unpleasant it is just hard to describe. I highly recommend trying it. if it doesn't work as a toner, it is also great for cleaning scrapes and cuts or even getting rid of bruises - so for the crazy affordable price it is worth every penny.

Bren
Feb 17, 2012

I always have the blue bottle in my medicine cabinet.It has so many wonderful uses.It great as a toner,itchy scalp,mix with citronella essential oil its a great bug spray,perfect for cuts and sprains.Great as a pimple/blemish control,good for bags under the eyes,helps skins irritations like poison ivy.I could go on and on about this wonderful shrub.Its an old fashioned remedy that is natural and really works.Its also very cheap to buy.This is one staple you definatley want in your medicine cabinet