Dickinson's Witch Hazel Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 208 in Toner

Witch hazel is a small shrub that offers big value — an efficacious herbal extract with exceptional cleansing, soothing, and healing properties. Native Americans, who used witch hazel bark and twigs in many therapeutic applications, passed on their knowledge to early settlers. The settlers subsequently refined the process for extracting essential oils from the pulp material through a distillation process, producing the clear, all-natural liquid astringent that has become an American tradition. For more information, please visit http://www.dickinsonbrands.com.

November 20, 2016

I'm not sure if this has done anything for my pores but it has however removed the residue of my makeup after even washing with my clairisonic. It has many uses. I think it's a great product to keep in the bathroom.

September 25, 2016

I have been using the Dickinson's Witch Hazel for a month or so and I have really seen a difference in my skin. Less acne for sure, I haven't seen a difference in my blackheads or oily skin but hopefully with time.

August 25, 2016

Absolutly love this toner, i used to have tiny bumbs all over my hairline and chin area
used the toner and saw the bumbs dissapearing literally after a week!
Apply it on areas where im prone to brk out, because it is somewhat drying, for that reason being, i dont apply in my cheeks.
Helps remove makeup as well
Price is great,for being a big bottle!

August 11, 2016

I breakout on my face and chest area so I apply this toner to keep my skin unclogged.It does the job, skin never feels dried out, feels soft clean and it is refreshing/cooling on my skin. This product is a must try, it's super cheap for the amount of product you get, and it lasts long.

June 07, 2016

I like this product, it does very well at deep cleaning without drying out my skin. It does have a very odd smell that I do not like, but I can get over that because it does so well. I also notice that when I use it, my skin has less breakouts which is always a plus. I also use it when I have little patches of dandruff, I tend to get them around my hairline due to beauty products and other hair products I use. So I put a little witch hazel on a cotton pad and just dab at the spots and it goes away. I like that this product is 100% natural, so I know what I'm putting on my skin. This stuff is also great for ingrown hairs, it has so many uses!

April 09, 2016

With my acne-prone/sensitive skin, I can't use a lot of toners as they'll really dry out my face. This one is gentle enough where it doesn't dry out my face, and it doesn't burn my face, as you can use it as an astringent. I like using it day and night, if I have a new bump coming I put this on for a few minutes and it helps it disappear. This is usually 5.99$ at Walmart.

October 20, 2014

I used to have problems with acne and redness on my face, I started using this toner in my face cleansing routine and I really can't believe how well it works. Gradually I am seeing my complexion clear up, my acne is gone and my redness is diminishing. Im glad I found this!

August 09, 2014

A very gentle astringent that clean off dirt from the face and doesn't burn. The witch hazel can be used to reduce swelling from mosquito bites.

March 20, 2014

I didn't like this product so much. I didn't like that it had a alcohol smell to it. I found that it dried out the spots around my nose and mouth.

February 19, 2014

I love using this witch hazel for my skin. It is gentle enough to use everyday, and I find that it does not dry out my skin the way some other toners do, even though it contains fourteen percent alcohol content. Sometimes, using certain astringents will create this odd "tightening" effect on the skin, but with this one, I have not noticed anything of that sort. It is one hundred percent natural, as evidenced by its odd smell (not offensive, but it does have this "earthy" odour to it). I use it after cleansing my face, or showering when the pores are more open.