• Dickinson's Witch Hazel
  • Dickinson's Witch Hazel

Dickinson's Witch Hazel Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 199 in Toner

Witch hazel is a small shrub that offers big value — an efficacious herbal extract with exceptional cleansing, soothing, and healing properties. Native Americans, who used witch hazel bark and twigs in many therapeutic applications, passed on their knowledge to early settlers. The settlers subsequently refined the process for extracting essential oils from the pulp material through a distillation process, producing the clear, all-natural liquid astringent that has become an American tradition. For more information, please visit http://www.dickinsonbrands.com.

June 07, 2016

I like this product, it does very well at deep cleaning without drying out my skin. It does have a very odd smell that I do not like, but I can get over that because it does so well. I also notice that when I use it, my skin has less breakouts which is always a plus. I also use it when I have little patches of dandruff, I tend to get them around my hairline due to beauty products and other hair products I use. So I put a little witch hazel on a cotton pad and just dab at the spots and it goes away. I like that this product is 100% natural, so I know what I'm putting on my skin. This stuff is also great for ingrown hairs, it has so many uses!

April 09, 2016

With my acne-prone/sensitive skin, I can't use a lot of toners as they'll really dry out my face. This one is gentle enough where it doesn't dry out my face, and it doesn't burn my face, as you can use it as an astringent. I like using it day and night, if I have a new bump coming I put this on for a few minutes and it helps it disappear. This is usually 5.99$ at Walmart.

October 20, 2014

I used to have problems with acne and redness on my face, I started using this toner in my face cleansing routine and I really can't believe how well it works. Gradually I am seeing my complexion clear up, my acne is gone and my redness is diminishing. Im glad I found this!

August 09, 2014

A very gentle astringent that clean off dirt from the face and doesn't burn. The witch hazel can be used to reduce swelling from mosquito bites.

March 20, 2014

I didn't like this product so much. I didn't like that it had a alcohol smell to it. I found that it dried out the spots around my nose and mouth.

February 19, 2014

I love using this witch hazel for my skin. It is gentle enough to use everyday, and I find that it does not dry out my skin the way some other toners do, even though it contains fourteen percent alcohol content. Sometimes, using certain astringents will create this odd "tightening" effect on the skin, but with this one, I have not noticed anything of that sort. It is one hundred percent natural, as evidenced by its odd smell (not offensive, but it does have this "earthy" odour to it). I use it after cleansing my face, or showering when the pores are more open.

October 31, 2013

This toner is my life saviour! Im telling you this stuff WORKS! I have really oily, and acne-prone skin. I normally would pour it in a small spritzer (spray bottle) after I have finished washing my face. Then spray it on affected areas on my face or even my body. This is product is so GREAT! Since I have discovered this product, I made sure to have stocked up with this ..just so I would never have to run back to the store when I run out. LADIES buy it!!

October 12, 2013

I saturate a cotton pad with it and rub it all over and around my brows before tweezing. Don't squeeze too hard, though. You don't need it running down into your eyes. Please, don't let a beauty hazard become a health hazard.

January 21, 2013

dickison's witch hazel . it doesnt have alchol scent . its feel so nice on your face . i do recommended it . i love it .

September 02, 2012

I use the Thayers Witch Hazel and Rose water. It is much better than any toner I have tried. Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.