dior nude air serum
Amazing

dior nude air serum Reviews

Ranked #167 out of 390 in Makeup

April 02, 2016

This is my current high-end foundation that i use whenever i am going somewhere special or need a full face of makeup. I dont have any problems with it - i have dry skin and do not find that it clings or accentuates dry patches. That being said, i also do not use a lot of the product. A little goes a long way because the foundation is so light in texture. i like this foundation, i think it does its job and makes my skin look flawless, but there is nothing WOW about it to justify the cost.

January 29, 2016

I found this foundation to be more for oily skin, my skin is dry and this product just gets cakey looking, I'm actually disappointed because I love Dior. But for oily skinned people it's going to be beautiful.

November 06, 2015

I'm on the fence about this one. It's a light coverage, watery-textured formula that comes out of a dropper. I like how light it is, and it looks quite natural and pretty. I have to make sure that I exfoliate and prep my skin really well before using this because it's really drying when it goes on and accentuates ANY dry patches and flakiness (and I have oily skin!) After this has been on my skin for a couple of hours however, it looks a lot better: way more natural, slightly glowy and like my own skin. I get pretty greasy by the end of the day, but that is the case with most foundations for me. I think the problem is somewhat exacerbated because I have to moisturize more before applying this. I just wish it didn't go on so dry at the beginning!

One of the other major problems is the scent. It is strongly fragranced with some heavy floral scent that is very overpowering and off-putting, especially in the morning when I apply my makeup!

Overall, this is a nice product, but I am on the search for something better.