Dior Vernis Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #696 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

February 12, 2016

Dior nail polish is in my top two favorites of all time, along with gucci polish. The formulas are so perfect they apply like a dream! The brushes are amazing, the pigmentation is beautiful and the shine is wonderful. Really worth the price, I can't imagine ever being disappointed by dior nail polish!

July 20, 2015

This nail polish was ok. I wasn't crazy about it and I didn't find it different than any other basic nail polish that I have bought.

July 19, 2015

I'm so disappointed in this product!! The price for the quality that you receive is ridiculous. I purchased several shades, and within hours of a double-coat application my nails had chipped (even with topcoat). I definitely won't be purchasing this product again, save your money!

March 24, 2015

If you're looking for a nail polish that has great application consistency and lasts a really long time without chipping, then this is the one!

I've been using this nail polish for well over a year and the product itself still goes on perfectly unlike other nail polish's that will dry out after a few months.

Well worth the money as it lasts triple the amount of time as other brands.

August 31, 2014

I love the formula. but I don't own a lot of them.

August 05, 2014

Recently picked up the nail color in Rouge Altesse 999, a true patent red color. Very impressed with the formula of this color. The color is very opaque and the finish is quite shiny. I could get away with just one coat. Also find the lasting power is quite nice, I only found a few scratches after a week of wear. However, I'm not a big fan of the brush, I found it to be a bit too thick and full, had some time to get used to it. But I'm very happy in terms of the formula of the polish.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!