Dirt Devil Featherlight Cyclonic Vacuum Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 36 in Vacuum Cleaners

December 14, 2015

If you have a house that's mostly tile or hardwood floors, this vacuum is not for you. No height adjustment on the beater brush. *This vacuum is for carpet. Emptying the canister. Yes, it's dusty. (If you don't want to, or can't deal with the dust, buy a *bagged* model!)
Works well overall!

October 22, 2014

About 4 months ago my vacuum gave out on me and I was in search for a new one. I went online to search different stores and what vaccums they had, and preferably on sale! I came across a few and did some customer reviews on the products, and found they were not what I was looking for. I found this vacuum on the Canadian Tire site, on sale for 50% off, and checked the reviews for it and they were favourable. I decided to give it a try and was glad I did. This is a great vacuum cleaner, with great suction. I have 3 young kids so I have to vacuum every day. And I love how light weight it is, not heavy at all to drag around or to carry upstairs. The only drawback I find with this is there is no setting to take it from bare floor to carpeted floor. Most of my house is hardwood and I have an area rug and a few smaller ones in front of the doors. I have a hard time vacuuming the smaller mats in front of the doors as it sucks up the mat a bit and its hard to vacuum it. Overall I like this vacuum!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender