Diva Cup - Size 1
Good

Diva Cup - Size 1 Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 237 in Feminine Hygiene

March 21, 2017

I don't know how I didn't know about this before, but I found one on sale in a grocery store and bought it on impulse. It has changed my life. I have a lot less to worry about now when it comes to that time of the month - absolutely love the freedom my Diva Cup gives me! It's also a relief to find a dioxin-free product that is better for the environment!

March 03, 2017

I have been a tampon user my whole life. This product works every time! No leaks, so need to empty more than 3 times a day. So easy to use you can even use it in public restrooms. Saves you so much money. Highly recommended.

March 02, 2017

I will never go back to other 'lady products'. I was super nervous to try the diva cup at first because of the thought of blood everywhere. But to be able to sleep without a pad or a leak- amazing!

March 01, 2017

I tried the Diva Cup for women who've never had children, and I had mixed feelings about it. I love the aspect of never buying tampons again, plus its bleach free, also I can leave it in for much longer than a tampon. Although, when I tried to take it out at the end of the day, I found it very difficult. Putting it in was trouble enough, but the stem they provide on the bottom of the cup is nowhere near long enough. I liked that they made the edges ridged for easier grip, but it made almost no difference, especially if your fingers get a little bloody. My rating of the product would be a 10/10 if they made the stem longer and easier to grab. Being as thin as it is, it also causes your hand to cramp while trying to take it out, which is pretty annoying.

February 15, 2017

I just got the Diva Cup and I love it. Very easy to use and works well. Plus you save money by not buying tampons/pads and It is better for the environment! Definitely recommend.

February 15, 2017

What a fantastic invention. This takes athletics and fun at the pool to a whole new level. The freedom the cup gives you allows easy application and worry free leaking.

January 07, 2017

I love the Divacup and I will definitely not be going back to using tampons or pads ever again. This is great for the environment, and you save a lot of money in the long run! I rarely leak when using the Divacup and you can wear it for up to 12 hours and overnight as well, which is super handy and I am not afraid of bleeding through my clothes.