DivaWash
Good

DivaWash Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 227 in Feminine Hygiene

February 15, 2017

This wash is not only great for the Diva Cup but also as a face and body wash. Botanical and smells fresh. Take an all in one for on the go or travelling. This is a must have for all diva Cup owners

January 17, 2017

Bien pratique, chaque femme devrait en avoir un da s sa salle de bain. Pour la diva cup comme pour le corps, il est utilise pour tout laver un un ph équilibré pour la peau, donc aucune irritation.

January 02, 2017

I love this stuff. I use it, when I can get it, not just for my cup but for my body and face. It's gentle and effective, and smells lovely. I had an acne problem until recently, and DivaWash was about the only thing I could rely on to not make my face explode.

July 12, 2016

This definitely isn't necessary for washing the diva cup, but I've found its the best for the job. I also use it in the shower when I have my period, to feel a litthe fresher, and it's perfect on sensitive skin.

June 28, 2016

The DivaWash is a great companion to the DivaCup. It is a botanically-based, all natural cleanser specifically designed to protect the silicone material of The DivaCup – and your body. Lot better than soap and water which could irritate your insides, and it is so concentrated that I barely use a pinky finger nail amount to quickly wash and rinse the cup before reinserting. It can also be used for your face or body, but i wouldn't waste it unless in a pinch. The Cup isn't inexpensive so i want to be use i'm using a good product to clean and protect it for long use. From what i'm been using, this one bottle will outlast my DivaCup, lol. Happy with the purchase.

anoosi23 added a new review for
    maggi bouillon

Robynbraye added a new review for
    Kraft BBQ Sauces

hopperxo added a new review for
    NYX Pore Filler

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic
    Samples coupons