Good

Dlife PortableClassic Table Lamp Reviews

1 review
Ranked #30 out of 111 in Home Decor

June 19, 2016

This lamp reminds me of an old kerosene lamp my GrandMother would have had. That's what made me fall in love with it. Surprisingly though it is a lamp of the new age. This is a very creative design it turns on and off by blowing on it. A toss back to the old-fashioned kerosene lamps.Powered by a lithium battery or USB charge lamp has all the looks and charm of an old kerosene lamp, but it has a bright, durable, LED light that can glow for over eight hours. The lamp can be turned off or on by blowing into it, mimicking the old open flame lamps. A wheel on the side of the lamp lets you adjust the brightness of the light. It has a compact design so it can sit on a desk, bookcase, nightstand, or just about anywhere. I adore the old fashion look it gives and I think most other people will also. It's actually decorative and functional. I did receive my Dlife Portable Classic Table Lamp at a discount to review but, the opinions are mine. I love old things and this is unique that it looks old but uses a battery or a USB connection. They are available on amazon so check them out and I think it would make a great gift for any occasion.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender