Dole Live Right Bites

Dole Live Right Bites Reviews

Ranked #201 out of 248 in Granola Bars

June 23, 2015

I found a dark chocolate and coconut flavor bites, which I sadly never saw at any supermarket again. It was the best soft-granola snack I've had. And Im actually sad Im not able to locate any more!!

January 27, 2015

I love these little bites. I even wrote the company to tell them how much I loved their product!

August 30, 2014

The perfect grab and go snack! And thy are delicious

June 01, 2014

Love the almond & cranberry flavor. Oats, and dried fruits are healthy but would rate higher if they cut the sugar content a bit.

October 05, 2013

I love that these little snacks are the perfect size for my toddler's little hands, that there are only ingredients I can understand in them and that they taste good!!

September 29, 2013

The only reason I would not recommend this product, is because of the way the product is packaged. The last two boxes I had were sealed, however, the packaging inside was not. Two boxes of wasted money because the product was rock hard. Very disappointed!
The one box I did enjoy, the taste was very good.

August 09, 2013

I really enjoy have this for a snack.

June 23, 2013

These are amazing, they are easy and quick to eat while on the go, and taste great! A definite guilt-free pleasure that satisfies your sweet tooth. The prices I've seen are generally too much than what I'd pay for them, however on sale, they are worth it.

March 30, 2013

They are so good and the best part is that it's made with whole grains and not bad for you. The dark double chocolate is rich and chocolately. Makes you feel like you're being bad and yet you're not. This is what I turn to when I need something to satisfy my sweet tooth and not feel guilty afterward. Once you try them, you're hooked.