Dollar Store Cat Toys Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 273 in Pet Products

January 10, 2017

The worst idea of the year to buy it for my two cats. They don't wanna play with them and worst in the package i bought two of four was defects and unusables :-(

October 19, 2016

My baby Atlanta used to get these toys all the time. I liked getting the light pointer and the little catnips mice. He's a little older now and doesn't play as much, but I always check the new stuff out at the store.

October 08, 2016

I love buying my cat toys at a dollar store, it's the same stuff you can find in a petstore for half the price it less. My cat rend to destroy or lose his toys, but when i take them There it's fine. And my cat can have a good variety of toys

October 07, 2016

I think dollar store cat toys serve a great purpose. I buy my cat good pet store toys but get him additional toys like sissal rope covered mouses or wand toys there which he will destroy or lose really fast and need to be replaced often anyways. I don't recommend getting all of kitty's toys from the dollar store but some are fine and definitely good price/quality ratio.

August 29, 2016

This is perfect for our cat, as most of her toys end up hidden within a day or so "never to be seen again." We are going to discover the mother-lode somewhere someday! Since they only last a day or two before vanishing, all I ever buy for her anymore are dollar store toys - she makes the $10 toys vanish as quickly as the $1 toys, so it works for us.

June 29, 2016

I love these toys and I think my cat would agree! They are cheap and thats great because somehow they always end up getting lost somewhere in my house.

June 11, 2016

I've gotten a few different varieties of these at the dollarstore, the mice, the balls, and the little booties with the bells and my cats will play with these when ever they are in the house. These are very cheap and are just as good as any that I've got at the pet store.

January 27, 2016

My cats love the 5 pack of mice. They come in 5 different colours and are soft. Last quite a long time, I have found that the fur come off some of them quickly. Otherwise a great buy and will be purchasing them again.

1.5/5

January 09, 2016

You get what you pay for, cheap quality, the toys fall apart not a good product at all

January 03, 2016

Pour le prix dur à battre et la qualité semblable au objet plus dispendieux en animalerie , toutefois pour ce qui est de mes deux chats , ils n'ont eu aucun intérêt pour ce type de jouet qui ramasse plus de poussière qu'autre chose . Je le recommande tout de même car ça dépend du tempérament et des goûts de votre félin .