Doritos Inferno Reviews

Ranked #1649 out of 2312 in Grocery

February 09, 2016

This is my go to chip when I want something spicy and plus they are doritos ! They go very good with a cold beer !

February 09, 2016

I'm in love with these chips, since I love spicy things to pieces! The flavour isn't too salty, and has a great balance of flavour to spice. A very addicting snack, if you don't mind orange fingers after eating this!

1.5/5

February 09, 2016

Way to hot! Yuck. Can't even finish a small bag of these. I won't be purchasing them again.

January 25, 2016

Wow, I love Doritos but this kind was beyond hot and spicey my mouth was on fire,there was no way I could eat this, but if spicey is what you like then you will love these chips

June 14, 2015

this chips are really hot in a great way but you can still taste the richness of its cheese.

June 08, 2015

it the best hot chips ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 12, 2015

My husband loves this flavor of Doritos. It's not a hot burn your mouth kind of chip. You can taste the differences between these and the regular. I like to melt shredded cheese on them and pour a little ranch dressing on top. He loves it.

May 12, 2015

Definitely a tasty chip, but I don't find it hot at all
Nice balance of spices on these chips

April 08, 2015

Delicious and hits the spot. My kids love it and so do I. Great snack when watching movies or sporting events

March 19, 2015

omg it's not to hot and not too weak it's the perfect combination