Doritos Inferno Reviews

Ranked #1277 out of 2339 in Grocery

March 13, 2017

I love Doritos and I am a sucker for spicy so these for me are an ultimate combination. They aren't insanely spicy but they do give a nice little kick which is perfect for me. They are a great price like all Doritos and are my favorite when I am binge watching Netflix!

March 13, 2017

J'aime beaucoup cette saveur de doritos. Parfait pour les soirées entre amis ou pour écouté un film. Je recommande ces chips pour chaque personne qui son fan de Doritos

March 06, 2017

A really addicting snack that can easily be consumed in one sitting. These Doritos are spicy, so if you're someone who enjoys a spicy and savory crunch, these are your snacks to go! It goes especially well with a refreshing drink or without one, if you're up for a challenge. They're pretty hard to find these days but if you see them in store, definitely try it out!

February 09, 2016

This is my go to chip when I want something spicy and plus they are doritos ! They go very good with a cold beer !

February 09, 2016

I'm in love with these chips, since I love spicy things to pieces! The flavour isn't too salty, and has a great balance of flavour to spice. A very addicting snack, if you don't mind orange fingers after eating this!

1.5/5

February 09, 2016

Way to hot! Yuck. Can't even finish a small bag of these. I won't be purchasing them again.

January 25, 2016

Wow, I love Doritos but this kind was beyond hot and spicey my mouth was on fire,there was no way I could eat this, but if spicey is what you like then you will love these chips

June 14, 2015

this chips are really hot in a great way but you can still taste the richness of its cheese.

June 08, 2015

it the best hot chips ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 12, 2015

My husband loves this flavor of Doritos. It's not a hot burn your mouth kind of chip. You can taste the differences between these and the regular. I like to melt shredded cheese on them and pour a little ranch dressing on top. He loves it.

Greys Anatomy

Nipozzano Red wine

Masi Costasera Amorone 2011

Giella Cosmetics

Nicole0953 added a new review for
    Romantic Bear

Sarb added a new review for
    Nike Air Max Thea