Doritos intense pickle

Doritos intense pickle Reviews

Ranked #488 out of 1061 in Snacks

April 14, 2016

These things are amaaaazing!! I love them. If I somehow scored a lifetime supply of these, I would wake up so happy everyday because I woke up hugging a bag. Nutritional value? That shouldn't matter with these. Hah :)

March 09, 2016

I really wanted to love these. I love Cool Ranch Doritos and I really love dill pickle chips but these didn't do anything for me. They were okay so I finished the bag but I would not go out of my way for them.

March 09, 2016

I love sour pickles and nacho cheese flavored Doritos. When I came across this new flavor, I had to buy it with such great expectations. Oh my goodness, I wish I had saved the almost $4 I spent on the bag of chips! The flavors that hit my taste buds weren't well received at all. I thought I would gag trying to finish the 1st chip. My hubby tried them & spit it out, he doesn't like it either. The pickle flavor is too intense and so is the smell.

March 09, 2016

I absolutely love these chips! I am not a huge Doritos fan and the weird thing is that i usually can not stand any regular dill pickle chips. But for some reason i can't get enough of these! The flavour is creamy yet has a wonderful zing!

February 12, 2016

Loved these!!! They were so amazing and so full of flavour! Can't wait to go out and purchase another bag! Intense flavour, well worth it if you like dill pickles

January 28, 2016

I love dill pickle flavoured anything but that on top of Doritos is amazing. These are the perfect salty snack, everyone loves them.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear