Doritos Nacho Cheese Reviews

Ranked #103 out of 1114 in Snacks

January 15, 2017

Doritos nacho cheese are amazing! I can eat a whole bag to myself! The crunch is great, the taste is fantastic. I use these in my homemade taco salads and tacos.

September 29, 2016

Always great for a snack or as part of a meal! I love these with all kinds of dressings of choice and eat them like that! They are great for ll kinds of occasions.

August 27, 2016

I love this Nacho cheese. It reminds me if the days when I was kid. The cheese sauce is great when you put it into a microwave for a few minutes. Dip with some nacho chips and it's a perfect snack!

April 17, 2016

So delicious! The flavors mix together perfectly and I could eat the whole bag lol....Great snack and the original flavor is my favorite flavor. They are also highly addicting lol

March 24, 2016

Quand je parle de chip a mes enfants ce sont ces chips qu'ils veulent et rien d'autre et je ne me cacherais pas maman aussi les préfere a beaucoup d'autres sortes.

February 03, 2016

These are hands down my favourite snack. It's actually the only snack food I buy for myself.

December 02, 2015

I love the cheesy flavor of these chips are amazing with dip,so additive. I could eat the whole bag

November 18, 2015

I love Dorito's! When I have a craving for them, it's hard not to eat the whole bag lol. I love the crunch and the cheesy flavour. Yummy!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Points

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

rings30 earned the Beauty Guru badge