Doritos Nacho Cheese Reviews

Ranked #105 out of 1062 in Snacks

September 29, 2016

Always great for a snack or as part of a meal! I love these with all kinds of dressings of choice and eat them like that! They are great for ll kinds of occasions.

August 27, 2016

I love this Nacho cheese. It reminds me if the days when I was kid. The cheese sauce is great when you put it into a microwave for a few minutes. Dip with some nacho chips and it's a perfect snack!

April 17, 2016

So delicious! The flavors mix together perfectly and I could eat the whole bag lol....Great snack and the original flavor is my favorite flavor. They are also highly addicting lol

March 24, 2016

Quand je parle de chip a mes enfants ce sont ces chips qu'ils veulent et rien d'autre et je ne me cacherais pas maman aussi les préfere a beaucoup d'autres sortes.

February 03, 2016

These are hands down my favourite snack. It's actually the only snack food I buy for myself.

December 02, 2015

I love the cheesy flavor of these chips are amazing with dip,so additive. I could eat the whole bag

November 18, 2015

I love Dorito's! When I have a craving for them, it's hard not to eat the whole bag lol. I love the crunch and the cheesy flavour. Yummy!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products