Doritos Nacho Cheese Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 1227 in Snacks

March 14, 2017

Utile dans n'importe quel moment de la journée, evenement ou fete! Utile pour les rage de cochonnerie et les enfants adores! Le gout est si delicieux!

February 25, 2017

Not a big chip eater but my kids love Doritos an I have to buy 2 bags an have them in the house don't really have to much to say about them there good is what my sons say

February 24, 2017

Currently eating the zesty cheese nachos and I think they got cheesier! They taste awesome and now have 25 more grams in the large bags. I will absolutely buy these again very soon!

January 15, 2017

Doritos nacho cheese are amazing! I can eat a whole bag to myself! The crunch is great, the taste is fantastic. I use these in my homemade taco salads and tacos.

September 29, 2016

Always great for a snack or as part of a meal! I love these with all kinds of dressings of choice and eat them like that! They are great for ll kinds of occasions.

August 27, 2016

I love this Nacho cheese. It reminds me if the days when I was kid. The cheese sauce is great when you put it into a microwave for a few minutes. Dip with some nacho chips and it's a perfect snack!

April 17, 2016

So delicious! The flavors mix together perfectly and I could eat the whole bag lol....Great snack and the original flavor is my favorite flavor. They are also highly addicting lol

March 24, 2016

Quand je parle de chip a mes enfants ce sont ces chips qu'ils veulent et rien d'autre et je ne me cacherais pas maman aussi les préfere a beaucoup d'autres sortes.

February 03, 2016

These are hands down my favourite snack. It's actually the only snack food I buy for myself.

December 02, 2015

I love the cheesy flavor of these chips are amazing with dip,so additive. I could eat the whole bag