Dove® Advanced Care Go Fresh Antiperspirant Stick Revive Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 20, 2016

I bought this antiperspirant stick because I like the scent of pomegranate, and because the product itself is reasonably priced. It works really well for everyday wear and it doesn't leave any visible marks on my clothing unless I wear something really dark. However, I wouldn't say it lasts 48 hours because at the end of a hot summer day, I definitely feel like I need to reapply. Other than that, I think it's a great product!

October 02, 2016

Dove® Advanced Care Go Fresh Antiperspirant Stick Revive worked for long days at the office, but the fragrance was stronger than most Dove antiperspirants. I did notice as the evening wore on, I needed a touch up and that is why only 3 stars for effectiveness. I am not a heavy sweater, so I think this would not work for any gal that needed mighty long protection.

September 26, 2016

I love the dove products and especially like this one. Goes on smooth, scent smells nice all day long even when I'm working up a sweat. I would recommend this one for sure

September 21, 2016

Moi je recommande a toutes les femmes DoVe Advanced care Go fresh je l utilise a tout les jours et j'en suis très satisfaite ..toujours au sec avec Go fresh..ne colle pas donne une sensation de fraicheur toute la journée... Essayer et vous ne pourriez plus vous en passer!!!

August 09, 2016

Very impressed by this antiperspirant stick! Smells great too!!!!! Leaves skin dry and soft feeling. I think the marketing team had it right when they chose the word "Fresh"

August 09, 2016

Great product! A very subtle yet delightful smell. Not to over powering. Overall very good product and does the job well! One of my favourites!!!!!!!!!

August 09, 2016

I love this dove antiperspirant stick. Great smell and great for sensitive skin. Great price for this product. You usually sees them in a pack of 2 for a great price.

August 09, 2016

Loving the Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Antiperspirant Stick Revive. I've always been a fan of Dove products, especially the body washes. When I saw this on the shelf, it was a must buy since Dove is never drying and makes my skin soft. This antiperspirant stayed on during my work day and I felt fresh and smelled lovely. Love it.

August 09, 2016

This is my go to deodorant. I find working all day out in the heat this is the best deodorant I have used. I smell amazing after the 8 hours still and completely dry. I would so recommend this brand.

August 09, 2016

I have very sensitive skin and find that many other products (even from health stores) leave residues and cause skin irritation but Dove brand actually leaves my skin feeling smooth when I use it and washes clean away. I like to have several different scents on hand. This is a nice light scent that isn't cloying or 'too perfumey'.

I also wear a lot of black and never have streaks on my clothes. Major plus!