Dove advanced hair series for aging hair Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 2162 in Hair Care

November 30, 2016

I love washing my hair with Dove advanced hair series for aging hair it leaves my hair shiny and silky soft. I think it is a great product for aging woman or men and is a great value for the money.

November 29, 2016

This product leaves my hair very soft and shiny. It seems l need to shampoo more often so does not clean really well. I think it also does not cause as much damage to my hair.

October 31, 2016

I'm 60 years old now so thought it was time to change my shampoo so I went with Dove for aging hair amazing I have never used a shampoo that has done so much good for my hair even my friends are asking me what have you done to your hair I tell them just changed my shampoo to Dove for aging hair well now I have a lot of my friends who are ready to try it out so HAPPY I changed over to Dove thank you Dove.
Lola.

September 21, 2016

I was excited to try a product for my aged hair. It's turned coarse over the past few years and I color it to cover the greys now. I wasn't impressed with this shampoo. Left a heavy weighted feel on my head and for the price I spent, wasn't impressed.

September 20, 2016

Amazing stuff but DO NOT use a lot of thin hair is your problem as it will way it down. A little dab will do ya!! Highly recommend!!! My hair feels amazing after washer and conditioning with it. Extra bonus is there's always a lot of coupons to add to them when buying so even though it's a little pricier, you can get the price down easily :)

September 19, 2016

Beau fini sur les cheveux long sans alourdir . Lisse bien les pointes plus fourchus.je risque surement me procurer le produit lorsque je l'aurais terminé.

September 19, 2016

I am an older women with four grown children and two grand babies. Somedays it feels like the stress of having children effects our hair. Well it does. It starts to fall out, get thinner ,losses it shine and just dosn't have the bounce in it like when we were in our twenties. I find that all Dove products help your hair and body if you look into which one suits your own needs. I find Dove one of the best going products out there. I encourage atleast trying the products and then once you do , you won't turn back. I would recomend Dove to anyone out there that has hair. well even the ones that don't as i imagine it will also help your scalp.

September 15, 2016

I have salt and pepper hair and this product was great for the salt. I would recommend this product as it left my hair feeling soft and manageable. I find it hard to find products for my colour hair.

July 09, 2016

Very light shampoo, lathers well even in a hard water. Cleans my hair well, but i was really impress about the volume that it gives to my hair. It almost it covers hair with invisible layer of hair mousse. I washed my hair and used a hairblower and i got an instant volume like i just had my hair done by the stylist.

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge