Dove advanced hair series for aging hair Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 2308 in Hair Care

March 21, 2017

I love how soft my hair is after using this product for a month. The smell is amazing. As I have long hair, it helps with any split ends and leaves my hair silky smooth.

March 06, 2017

I do like how the Dove advanced hair for aging hair treats my dyed locks very gently and makes my hair soft to the touch. I like the value of Dove. A little amount goes a long way and makes lots of suds that rince out very easily.

March 06, 2017

I'm aging, my hair is changing. It was time to try something new, and by fluke I found this product on the shelf. After giving it a try, I found the frizz decresed and the new course hair type I had aged into, began to tame. A pleasant suprise!
    The price point is ok- but I find DOVE often has coupons out there which certainly helps!

March 02, 2017

J'ai essayé ce produit et je l'adore. Je le recommande pour les cheveux qui commencent à s'abîmer et prennent une apparence plus vieille. Le résultat est imminent

February 24, 2017

I had bought this shampoo and conditioner to try I love the smell that the conditioner leaves in your hair and also.the softness it brings the hair is so smooth and silky.

February 17, 2017

I have used this a number of times. My hair is looking better each time I use it. I have recommended this product to others my age and they like it also. I plan to keep using it.

February 04, 2017

Well I just tried it today and I do like how it lathered up and gently cleaned my hair. My hair is also both permed and coloured, so this shampoo was also very good because it worked like a moisturizer for my hair instead of stripping it of the natural oils needed to keep my hair from feeling brittle. The only drawback is that it has a clinical smell to it, like a hospital shampoo. Probably not a bad thing if a person has sensitivities to scents, but I like at least a light scent personally.

January 29, 2017

Very easy to use and worked well on my hair. I loved the scent and it was not greesy or or hard to rinse off. Very reasonable price and eccessable in stores

January 26, 2017

my hair was dry and brittle, but after using this product, my hair felt softer. My hair was brighter. My hair feels so much healthier, and people are asking what I am using. love it.

January 12, 2017

woowww quel merveilleux produit. en plus de sentir extrement bon, mes cheveux sont doux et soyeux. je recommande ce produits a chaque femme qui veux se sentir belle.