Dove advanced hair series for aging hair Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 2203 in Hair Care

January 12, 2017

woowww quel merveilleux produit. en plus de sentir extrement bon, mes cheveux sont doux et soyeux. je recommande ce produits a chaque femme qui veux se sentir belle.

January 09, 2017

This didn't work for me at all. I thought it would help make my hair softer and nicer but it made literally no ddifference from my usual routine. Would not buy again

January 01, 2017

If someone had told me I'd worry or even think about 'aging' hair I might have laughed or scoffed, but here I am, with aging hair and Dove gets that and are there to help. These products aren't really about turning back the clock, but instead making the best of the moment - loving that moment, thank you Dove but could you please toss us some sales and coupons (we are aging)!

December 30, 2016

I love the rich lather of the shampoo and the soft creamy feel of the conditionner. Aftef using, my hair feels soft and stronger, more manageable. And this, after only one use. Can't wait to wash my hair again!!

December 20, 2016

This product is very useful for aging hair. it completely restores the natural oils that your body has slowed down on producing and make your hair feel really healthy once more,

November 30, 2016

I love washing my hair with Dove advanced hair series for aging hair it leaves my hair shiny and silky soft. I think it is a great product for aging woman or men and is a great value for the money.

November 29, 2016

This product leaves my hair very soft and shiny. It seems l need to shampoo more often so does not clean really well. I think it also does not cause as much damage to my hair.

October 31, 2016

I'm 60 years old now so thought it was time to change my shampoo so I went with Dove for aging hair amazing I have never used a shampoo that has done so much good for my hair even my friends are asking me what have you done to your hair I tell them just changed my shampoo to Dove for aging hair well now I have a lot of my friends who are ready to try it out so HAPPY I changed over to Dove thank you Dove.
    Lola.

September 21, 2016

I was excited to try a product for my aged hair. It's turned coarse over the past few years and I color it to cover the greys now. I wasn't impressed with this shampoo. Left a heavy weighted feel on my head and for the price I spent, wasn't impressed.

September 20, 2016

Amazing stuff but DO NOT use a lot of thin hair is your problem as it will way it down. A little dab will do ya!! Highly recommend!!! My hair feels amazing after washer and conditioning with it. Extra bonus is there's always a lot of coupons to add to them when buying so even though it's a little pricier, you can get the price down easily :)