Dove advanced hair series for aging hair Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 2237 in Hair Care

February 17, 2017

I have used this a number of times. My hair is looking better each time I use it. I have recommended this product to others my age and they like it also. I plan to keep using it.

February 04, 2017

Well I just tried it today and I do like how it lathered up and gently cleaned my hair. My hair is also both permed and coloured, so this shampoo was also very good because it worked like a moisturizer for my hair instead of stripping it of the natural oils needed to keep my hair from feeling brittle. The only drawback is that it has a clinical smell to it, like a hospital shampoo. Probably not a bad thing if a person has sensitivities to scents, but I like at least a light scent personally.

January 29, 2017

Very easy to use and worked well on my hair. I loved the scent and it was not greesy or or hard to rinse off. Very reasonable price and eccessable in stores

January 26, 2017

my hair was dry and brittle, but after using this product, my hair felt softer. My hair was brighter. My hair feels so much healthier, and people are asking what I am using. love it.

January 12, 2017

woowww quel merveilleux produit. en plus de sentir extrement bon, mes cheveux sont doux et soyeux. je recommande ce produits a chaque femme qui veux se sentir belle.

January 09, 2017

This didn't work for me at all. I thought it would help make my hair softer and nicer but it made literally no ddifference from my usual routine. Would not buy again

January 01, 2017

If someone had told me I'd worry or even think about 'aging' hair I might have laughed or scoffed, but here I am, with aging hair and Dove gets that and are there to help. These products aren't really about turning back the clock, but instead making the best of the moment - loving that moment, thank you Dove but could you please toss us some sales and coupons (we are aging)!

December 30, 2016

I love the rich lather of the shampoo and the soft creamy feel of the conditionner. Aftef using, my hair feels soft and stronger, more manageable. And this, after only one use. Can't wait to wash my hair again!!

December 20, 2016

This product is very useful for aging hair. it completely restores the natural oils that your body has slowed down on producing and make your hair feel really healthy once more,

November 30, 2016

I love washing my hair with Dove advanced hair series for aging hair it leaves my hair shiny and silky soft. I think it is a great product for aging woman or men and is a great value for the money.