Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 973 in Shampoo

January 23, 2017

OMG im supperised, how beautiful is this product it gives my hair such good volume and shine i love love love love love love love love love this shampoo!!!!!

January 21, 2017

This is an absolutely amazing product. I have been hating washing my hair lately, not anymore! Now I can't wait. It makes my hair feel fantastic. Best product of the year so far.

January 19, 2017

good product. worth the price. it gives you a clean feeling after every shower. use with a conditioner and the product is very good.
    very moisturising. hair feels smooth and hydrated just like its mentioned

January 14, 2017

I have used this shampoo and conditioner for the first time and loved it. My hair was very managable and silky after the wash. The results of this shampoo is one of the best line of products I have used.

January 11, 2017

Wow! I have the perfect hair for this shampoo – my hair is straight, fine, and long. It lacks life without help.

It has a nice light scent (barely noticeable), and is a clear medium thickness liquid. It foams up quite nicely without much product required.

After towel drying, I do still have to use a bit of detangling spray, BUT the after affect after a sleeping in day (aka this morning) where I had no time to blow dry my hair to give it umph is proof that it works. My hair isn’t all lanky and actually has life and a bit of volume to it!

This is definitely a new staple in my bathroom!

January 09, 2017

I love that this shampoo and conditioner do not weigh your hair down whatsoever. It moisturizes really well at the same time. It is wonderful. My daughter has super healthy straight hair and she has flat hair, this helps give her body and bounce and the best part.... shine

January 09, 2017

I love this product. It really helps my dry hair. My hair has been noticeably Healthier. It works great with my flat iron which I use on a daily basis

January 09, 2017

Is an extraordinary product for hair, I love its texture, smell and even better how my hair is after using this product. I would definitely recommend it for everyday use to all my friends and family

1.5/5

January 09, 2017

Dove has always been about repairing hair while smelling amazing so when I heard about the new oxygen moisture I couldn't wait to try it. While lathering the shampoo in my hair it was like I could feel all the moisture being pulled from each strand of hair. I quickly rinsed it out but it had already turned my hair into a straw like texture.

January 08, 2017

My daughter recently moved into the basement every morning through the vents i could smell this wonderful aroma when i asked what she was using it was dove advanced hair series oxygen moisture shampoo. This shampoo made her hair shine so beautiful and left the house smelling so nice i had to go out and buy my own. wonderful product.