Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 935 in Shampoo

December 02, 2016

Since i'm using Dove Advanced hair series oxygen moisture shampoo, my hair are fuller, shiny and love the smell! I will be purchasing this product again and again.

December 01, 2016

I have course dry hair, This shampoo surprised me as it Left my hair feeling clean, got rid of the dry brittleness and made my hair soft. I will be buying another bottle.

November 29, 2016

I loved how well Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Shampoo cleaned my hair and how soft it was after I had used it. I would definitely use it again.

November 29, 2016

My hair stayed soft and managable for 2 whole days, when its usually dry, breaks easily, and is always in knots (I have naturally wavy hair, humidity makes me frizz like crazy!) I also noticed that I didn't have to use alot to get results, a normal portion (for my hair legnth) was fine, where I usually have to use double or triple the recommended amount to get my hair untangled and combable !

November 28, 2016

Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Shampoo is the best especially when it is dry like in the dry climate where I live And fantastic when you are older

November 28, 2016

I received a coupon to try this product and I must say, this is by far one of the best shampoos that I have ever tried on my hair! During the whole process of washing my hair I could actually feel it becoming smoother. After taking a shower my hair felt like new and it was left feeling soft all day!!!!! My husband even says my hair has never felt better!

November 27, 2016

This shampoo does give my hair a noticeable change in feel after using it, it feels just as clean but felt smoother even before following up with a conditioner. I actually got out of the shower to dry my hair before conditioning just to see, I didn't want to mess up the scientific method adding another product on top. It left my hair very smooth, silky and feeling great,

November 09, 2016

it makes my hair fell soft and shiny more managable. i love it``s scent and quality . it is a must try for everyone because the price is afforable and it makes my hairnfeel very healthy

September 29, 2016

I have been a Dove hair are user for the last 5+ years. I don't often stray from what I'm used to. But I thought I would try this new shampoo and conditioner from my trusted Dove. It worked great, my hair felt clean and healthy after its use. I would definitely try it again!

September 27, 2016

Le produit sent super bon et laisse les cheveux doux et soyeux au touché. N'alourdie pas mes cheveux fins. Mousse bien dans la douche, une belle mousse riche.