Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 1045 in Shampoo

March 27, 2017

I love the smell and how it makes my hair shine. My hair looks great and very bouncy and shiny since i started using this product. I would recommend to anyone that has oily hair.

March 25, 2017

This Dove shampoo was a rich formula and lathered really well. I found that I didn't need to use much product to get good cleaning. The scent was very low and so I wasn't left with any remaining scent once I finished washing my hair.

March 22, 2017

LOVEEE this product. as someone who has thin blonde hair, I cant say enough good stuff about this. I absolutely love itt. its defintly something I would rececomed

March 20, 2017

I color my hair alot and it gets very dry in the winter. Alot of static once i flat iron it. With this shampoo and conditioner I dont get the static near as fast. Plus it smells amazing

March 20, 2017

Mes cheveux sentent tellement bons après avoir utilisé ce shampoing! Ils deviennent super doux et ils ont beaucoup plus de volume. Je suis très satisfaite.

March 17, 2017

I love this shampoo!
    I had a coupon for this product so the cost was about the same as a regular bottle of shampoo.
    This shampoo smells fantastic and leaves my hair soft and shiny!

March 15, 2017

This is the product that I use from mu first tried. and i wish to see more rebate coupon for every body to try it.
    my hair is soft and shinning I also use the conditionner and it's ythe same as the shampooing. Dove have a great section of product and I am a fan of all of them.

March 14, 2017

I buy and use the Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen oisture Shampoo as it makes my hair feel so nice and clean and also very healthy and nice looking. I find that the shampoo helps my hair from being dry and gives it a very nice healthy look. I just love the texture of the shampoo and how it lathers so nicely. The shampoo also has a very nice thickness to it which I like a lot. I will keep using this wonderful shampoo as it is really one of the best I have tried so far and the price is very good too.

March 07, 2017

It makes your hair feel like a million bucks,so soft and looks good after you use it,it's from dove so it's gonna be good,and the smell it's the best smell ever,if you get the shampoo ,get the conditioner as well ,you will be in love

March 07, 2017

Très bon produit qui rend les cheveux doux et facile à coiffer. Son prix est abordable et cela en fait un produit qui a un excellent rapport qualité/prix.