Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 996 in Shampoo

February 20, 2017

My youngest son uses this Shampoo I tried it one day on my dry frizzy hair because I love Dove Products it worked great only needed a bit of it and it made so much lather my hair felt a lot more moist and softer than usual I also love the scent I would recommend this product to anyone

February 16, 2017

This shampoo is amazing.The smell is wonderful and it leaves my hair so soft and shiny.The price is great especially when you have a coupon.I have told all my friends and family about this product.Dove shampoo is my new shampoo,I will not use anything else.

February 15, 2017

I am an older women and after having all of my children i noticed my hair started to get very thin and dry ish. Now i am even older and having health issues (having to take medication) i have noticed my hair even worse. But since i started using this shampoo i find it at least now has a bit of life to it. It isn't as brittle and dry like it was before using dove. I recommend this product to every one but especially to those that need that little extra boost due to health issues.

February 03, 2017

Un shampoing qui donne du corps a mes cheveux. Il sont brillant et somptueux, Moi je l'ai adopter et je nùtilise maintenant que Dove Advenced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture. Faite l`essaie et vous ferez comme moi ,vous ne pourez vous passer.

January 27, 2017

Makes hair soft and takes away the frizzies. Used daily and never a greasy buildup that would not rinse out. Great price for a quality product. Conditioner is also very nice. product has a nice smell to it . Not over powering.

January 23, 2017

OMG im supperised, how beautiful is this product it gives my hair such good volume and shine i love love love love love love love love love this shampoo!!!!!

January 21, 2017

This is an absolutely amazing product. I have been hating washing my hair lately, not anymore! Now I can't wait. It makes my hair feel fantastic. Best product of the year so far.

January 19, 2017

good product. worth the price. it gives you a clean feeling after every shower. use with a conditioner and the product is very good.
    very moisturising. hair feels smooth and hydrated just like its mentioned

January 14, 2017

I have used this shampoo and conditioner for the first time and loved it. My hair was very managable and silky after the wash. The results of this shampoo is one of the best line of products I have used.

January 11, 2017

Wow! I have the perfect hair for this shampoo – my hair is straight, fine, and long. It lacks life without help.

It has a nice light scent (barely noticeable), and is a clear medium thickness liquid. It foams up quite nicely without much product required.

After towel drying, I do still have to use a bit of detangling spray, BUT the after affect after a sleeping in day (aka this morning) where I had no time to blow dry my hair to give it umph is proof that it works. My hair isn’t all lanky and actually has life and a bit of volume to it!

This is definitely a new staple in my bathroom!

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder