Dove Fresh Cucumber Shampoo
Good

Dove Fresh Cucumber Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #782 out of 993 in Shampoo

January 03, 2017

i used to use different brands to wash my hair. but ever since i tried dove cucumber shampoo I've never used another shampoo for my hair in the last two years! i love the smell too!

November 09, 2016

I LOVE this shampoo and very highly recommend it to other people. It leaves my hair silky smooth for days and the smell is absolutely amazing. This product is part of my daily shower!

September 23, 2016

Started using this product for a month and it was great from the beginning. It was on sale and I thought I would try it. The whole house has been using it since and now it's empty. I bought a few at once not regretting it and it may be a Christmas gift.

January 17, 2015

I usually like dove shampoo, but this one takes too much oil off my hairs

February 03, 2011

I live in the north and static hair has always been an issue for me in the winter months. I tried out this product and immediately felt a difference in my hair right after rinsing it off in the shower! I definitely recommend this product. The price is great so it doesn't break your budget to buy the conditioner as well.