Dove Go Fresh Antiperspirant & Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 28, 2016

I have tried many different kinds of deodorant that weren't effective until I tried dove, it has a nice refreshing scent and it controls my perspiration without smelling sour.

September 23, 2016

Dove is one of those brands im never let down by. This is no different doesnt give my arm pitts a rash keeps them smooth and does what its intended to do !

September 15, 2016

Relatively effective at controlling wetness and odour with daily activities. I don't usually find the need to really it during the day. Does leave white marks on clothing. I've also noticed it clumps quite a bit.

September 14, 2016

I bought the travel size when I was on vacation because I forgot my deodorant. I love the smell it has a fresh powdery smell to it. It last a long time and so dose the sent.

September 13, 2016

I use this anit-persperant every single day and I love it. It does a great job of keeping me clean, fresh and smelling good all day. I nerve have sweat stains under my arms while using this product.

1.5/5

August 25, 2016

Don't like this deodorant at all. It smells too strong and not fresh. It really doesnt work wellas an anti-perspirant and I hate that it leaves white marks !

August 25, 2016

Love this product since I first tried it I never used any other brands. Used to have bumps after shaving and tried all brands but since I've been using dove I no longer have this problem. I recommend to everyone to at least try it.

July 08, 2016

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.... It really protects me....in my active and busy life style. I ran out of it one day and used another brand I had on hand and what a difference....I did not have the protection I needed that day... When I got home I trashed it... And have not used another brand since..
I'm happy that this cucumber scent does not clash with my perfume fragrance....this product keeps me cool and feeling clean no matter what the day's activity are, I'm assured that I am protected!!!

July 04, 2016

I have been using Dove deodorant since I was a teenager and while I’ve tried other brands out of sheer curiosity, I have always gone back to Dove.And when Dove came out with this scent a few years ago, it quickly became my fave!I perspire quite a bit chasing after my kids all day, and when I go to the gym, and this deodorant never leaves me smelling nasty even after a hardcore workout! I hope they come out with a sport deodorant/antiperspirant soon!

June 30, 2016

J'aime cet antisudorifique Go Fresh de Dove. Plusieurs fragrances sont offertes qui sont délicates et surtout efficaces. Avec lui je me sens en confiance et au sec toute la journée. Il accomplit bien sa fonction de nous protéger des odeurs.