Dove Go Fresh Antiperspirant & Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 478 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 27, 2017

The name of this product is spot on! I feel FRESH when I wear it all day. The scent is refreshing too. It's not overly feminine in smell or too overpowering of a scent. Plus, it keeps my underarms dry. I have been using Dove antiperspirant for a long time.

February 26, 2017

Here's why I love Dove deodorant -- it does what an underarm product is supposed to do -- protects from wetness and odor, but just as important when you wear career attire is that the product stays on you, not your clothes. I no longer have yellow armpits in white (or other color) shirts due to staining. And I love the cucumber and green tea scent which is natural and subtle

January 06, 2017

Those antiperspirant smell so good: not too much: just enought. They don't leave your underarms itchy or full of white spots. You don't have to put too much: it lasts all day long. Try the plum perfume: amazing!

October 28, 2016

I have tried many different kinds of deodorant that weren't effective until I tried dove, it has a nice refreshing scent and it controls my perspiration without smelling sour.

September 23, 2016

Dove is one of those brands im never let down by. This is no different doesnt give my arm pitts a rash keeps them smooth and does what its intended to do !

September 15, 2016

Relatively effective at controlling wetness and odour with daily activities. I don't usually find the need to really it during the day. Does leave white marks on clothing. I've also noticed it clumps quite a bit.

September 14, 2016

I bought the travel size when I was on vacation because I forgot my deodorant. I love the smell it has a fresh powdery smell to it. It last a long time and so dose the sent.

September 13, 2016

I use this anit-persperant every single day and I love it. It does a great job of keeping me clean, fresh and smelling good all day. I nerve have sweat stains under my arms while using this product.

1.5/5

August 25, 2016

Don't like this deodorant at all. It smells too strong and not fresh. It really doesnt work wellas an anti-perspirant and I hate that it leaves white marks !

August 25, 2016

Love this product since I first tried it I never used any other brands. Used to have bumps after shaving and tried all brands but since I've been using dove I no longer have this problem. I recommend to everyone to at least try it.