Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Dry Spray
Good

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Dry Spray Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 32 in Men's Deodorant/Antiperspirant

March 07, 2017

This antiperspirant was originally bought for my boyfriend and I bought the "unscented" version. When I ran out of my own dry spray I used his thinking, hey, it's unscented so how manly smelling can it be? I am SO Glad I did! It doesn't have an overpowering smell like women's antiperspirants, even after long shifts and does have a bit of a scent but very pleasant and light. I will be using this antiperspirant until I find a women's one that's comparable. Love.

February 09, 2017

I really like the scent of this product, some reviews state that the smell is really strong, however I did not find that at all, maybe in the first 5 seconds but it does balance out very quickly, if I had a gripe about this product I would say it does not not last the whole work day, by anout 2pm it's down to about 20%.

October 24, 2016

Mon copain à bien aimé le spray corporal de dove .odeur classique et masculine. Dur longtemps sur mon copain. Bon choix de produit à petit prix. Je recommande.

April 12, 2016

I received this as a sample from TopBox Glam Sense Team and had my husband try it out this weekend. He said it works extremely well, goes on feeling nice and dry but he finds that the fragrance is way too strong. He wasn't sure if he would want to buy this in the future because of that. I will have him continue using it and see how he feels maybe the smell will not bother him in the future.

April 09, 2016

My husband has been using Dove Men Care products for a few years now. A fan and regular user of Dove Men+ Care stick deodorant, he agreed to test the new Dove Men’s Clean Comfort antiperspirant spray. Let me begin by saying the first thing I noticed when he applied it was the extremely strong scent. This product is advertised as being “unscented” which is definitely not an accurate description. If you’re able to get over the fact that this unscented product actually has a very strong scent, your next obstacle will be coming to terms with smelling like a bouquet of wildflowers exploded from your armpits. Begs the question, is this product really made for a man? Some sprays leave you feeling a little wet under your arms, this one is no exception. The claim that this product goes on dry is false. It does dry quickly enough but definitely should not be tagged as “dries instantly”. The only way I can think to describe the wetness is ”oily/greasy”. You should also wait the 30 – 45 seconds it takes to dry before putting a shirt on because that “oily/greasy” feeling leaves stains on clothes. Factor in the small size and high price tag (sells for around $6.00 in drugstores) and you’ve got all the necessary components to justify leaving this product on the shelf. Definitely won’t be recommending this product.